Anyone Having Trouble Booking Ohana?

krusty46

Earning My Ears
I'll be there the last week in August and cannot get a dinner reservation. I guess they could just be booked, but they have NOTHING the entire week. It just seems odd as I've always managed to get a reservation and I usually don't book this early.
I checked with both the Polynesian and telephone dining and neither are showing it being closed.
Anyone hear anything or managed to get a reservation that week? Thanks

'Ohana ressies go quickly! The last week of August was available for booking at the end of February. I can tell you that after I got mine for my first night, I checked a couple of days later to see about adding another night (yes, it's that good) and there was nothing else for the entire week. So, the answer to your question is, yes, people were able to book and the restaurant is open--there just aren't any ressies left!

Keep checking, though. Something is bound to open up!

Do you have a big party? If so, try breaking your party into 2 or 3 parties.
That is free dining time. Everyone may have beat you to the punch? Some cancellations may open up, so keep trying at your convenience, but make alternate plans.

Edit: Just got one for Aug 27, party of 2. So there is SOME availablilty. Try different dates and configurations. Just plug in dinner, not a time, if it is important to eat there.
Edit: Also available Aug 28, 29, 30 and 31. Maybe the time you are requesting is all taken. If it is important to eat there, you might have to have a 9:10 reservation time. Again, I suggest just plugging in dinner, not a time slot, and see what is open on different dates. Hope that helps.

What are your dates. I just pulled up the reservation system and they had something for the from the 27 - 29 of August. Some were late but they were there. I did the search for a party of 4

We booked ours 4 months out and couldn't get a decent time, but took the option the system gave us anyways. I was very surprised.

:scared1: same problem...I'm trying for an 8 day span in early June & no times are available.

I just booked Ohana within the last few days and was able to get a 6:40 for 3people that week. I did notice that it came up on a few other days but mostly at late times. I agree with others and say just keep trying. I know that I have made one or two changes everyday for the last week or so! Good luck.

I was able to get a table for 4 for Aug 22 at 6:45 when I tried online last month. Today someone from Disney called to say that when I made the reservation, there was a problem with the system and there really wasn't an availability for that time/day.
When she tried another time for the same day she said that there wasn't anything available. Would I like Kona instead. Um, no thank you! At least she was nice about it.
:headache: Grr.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter