Anyone having luck with the reservation system this am?

No online and no phone ressies at this moment. Enhancements. Yeah right. I might cry. I have to go to work and I can't call while there. :mad:

Sorry!! She said "I'm sorry- our system is undergoing enhancements and we are unable to take any reservations at this time". I asked if she knew when the system would be back up and of course she said no. She seemed snippy but it could be that she knows she's in for a long morning of angry callers.

It is sort of working online now.
Comes and goes but I was able to book the two ADRs I needed.

Still no Dessert party yet though.

It looks like it is all working again. I was able to get everything I was looking for including BOG! Worth all the frustration I guess! lol

Is it working for everyone else now? I've been trying for 3 hours to book Adr and geting nowhere!

The system is working for me now....this isn't the first time I've gotten up early and been met with frustration from the Mouse. I guess this is how it goes when you have to plan every second of your trip at least 6 months in advance. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter