Anyone have trouble loading the reservations page on WDW?

AdamsMum

DIS Veteran
I've been trying to open the reservations page since 5:55 a.m. all I get is the spinner.

I am having problems purchasing tix online. I can't get pass purchase button. I called the other day she said online been acting strange lately. She Instructed me to clear my browser but it still didn't work so my ticket are just sitting in the cart I have to call back when I have time

I have Chrome and Firefox open. Chrome won't even load the page, Firefox loads the reservation page, but any restaurant I try just gives me spinning. I have the app on my phone, but Rose and Crown and Space 220 don't even show up on the list of restaurants. This is annoying.

I have been having this issue for weeks on the web, even using different browsers and trying in-private mode vs public mode. The app still works though.

I'm unable to modify a resort reservation. The room is probably gone by the time I get to the right page. 😒

Edited to add I only tried for 20 minutes. Will revisit this issue later.

Last edited:
I've been on a dozen (more?) times a day since last Sunday. I also got the spinning wheel using different browsers. A few times I got thru, but that was very rare. The app always worked.

There are issues. Nothing at all showed up for Garden Grill after January 6 (it WAS NOT sold out). This morning I was finally able to score reservations!

I still can't modify or book a room reservation. The page is missing a button to go forward. The room I wanted is gone now, so I won't be trying anymore.

I have also had problems over the last few weeks. Sometimes the website works but the app never works for me.

The website was definitely down last night. No way to make reservations, 50 yr celebration listed, etc. And then poof! It fixed itself while I was on it. Very strange!

Same here...tried Chrome, Edge and on two different laptops. Everything is updated. I haven't been able to make or modify a dining reservation on line for a few weeks now.

Edit: was on the phone with Disney dining. I asked about the problems with reservations. He said try other browsers/devices which I had. Then he said to clear your cache/history/cookies and that did the trick for me. It's no longer spinning.

Last edited:
I've also had the dreaded spinner. I waited it out for over a minute and it finally loaded properly. Disney IT is having some trouble these days. I tried clearing cache/history/cookies and switching browsers with no luck. There are errors on the page. You can log in which seems to help in everything loading properly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter