Anyone have real life experiences?

Pumbaa_

>Hakuna Matata!<
we saw this year that adrs on party nights had a hard stop for those without tickets

Anyone have any actual, not anecdotal, experience?

Would love to know if it was enforced

I believe it was:

BOG 6:20
CP 7
LTT 6:40

Please correct me if I am wrong!
Thanks all!

when you made an adr online it listed dinner time then a second time for hard ticket event

Huh. Mine didn't. I have a 5:50 BOG on a party night. Maybe because it was early enough!

Huh. Mine didn't. I have a 5:50 BOG on a party night. Maybe because it was early enough!

You probably made your ADR's before the party dates were announced...during the "why can't I book BoG past 6 o'clock?" hysteria.

your 5:50 is before any of the cutoffs

I am just so interested in seeing if anyone had an adr post cutoff and what happened

Ok thanks, I didn't see the cutoffs and I booked at the 180 mark, with party time already set. There was some commotion about the possiblity of there being a cutoff when I booked, which is why I took the 5:50, glad I did!

The bottom of our reservation says something about this may be during a hard ticket event and a ticket may be required, so I suspect if you have an ADR, past cutoff they won't let you in.

Ok thanks, I didn't see the cutoffs and I booked at the 180 mark, with party time already set. There was some commotion about the possiblity of there being a cutoff when I booked, which is why I took the 5:50, glad I did!

The bottom of our reservation says something about this may be during a hard ticket event and a ticket may be required, so I suspect if you have an ADR, past cutoff they won't let you in.

If I see anything when I'm there, I'll come back and report!

Does anyone know what the cutoff is for Skipper Canteen? We have a 6:20 on a party night. :confused:

In October we had an ADR unintentionally on a party night and entered the park 30 minutes before it was closed to those without the event ticket; reservation was 7:40 at CP. My wife made the reservation without reading the print; which I read after we entered. We weren’t looking for a way to circumvent the system and enter without having to purchase an additional ticket; however, it would have been possible enter, eat and then join in on the festivities. After dinner we strolled down Mainstreet and went back to the resort.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter