Anyone going to WDW this Winter?

bring_me_that_horizon

Brianna Kay (Disnerd)
Hey everyone! I'm a newbie, and I've been to WDW three times... and we are planning to go again! :tink:Anything new I should check out?

Hi there!
I might be going this winter, as well, but nothing is finalized.
At EPCOT, Soarin' just got a new movie. It's the same (or mostly the same) music, I'm told, but you'll have to see it yourself to find out.
Frozen Ever After also opened recently, located at EPCOT in World Showcase where Maelstrom used to be.
There's a new nighttime show at Hollywood Studios that's Star Wars themed.
When exactly are you going? Mid-November through December Magic Kingdom has Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party running, which is a separately ticketed event. All through December the other parks and Disney Springs have Christmas decorations and events going on, as well.
That's a ll I can think of for now, but I hope you have a magical stay!

Hi there!
I might be going this winter, as well, but nothing is finalized.
At EPCOT, Soarin' just got a new movie. It's the same (or mostly the same) music, I'm told, but you'll have to see it yourself to find out.
Frozen Ever After also opened recently, located at EPCOT in World Showcase where Maelstrom used to be.
There's a new nighttime show at Hollywood Studios that's Star Wars themed.
When exactly are you going? Mid-November through December Magic Kingdom has Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party running, which is a separately ticketed event. All through December the other parks and Disney Springs have Christmas decorations and events going on, as well.
That's a ll I can think of for now, but I hope you have a magical stay!
Hello! We are going at the end of November, but we aren't doing the Christmas party because we heard it's PACKEDo_O Ooooh will definitely check out that Star Wars show. Thank you so much!! (Just got fast passes for Soarin' and Frozen Ever After, looking forward to this trip!)

We're going from Dec 17-21. Not looking forward to potential crowds. We're doing the MVMCP on the 18th to get more park time in. And we're hoping to do the Star Wars Dessert Party with fireworks show as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter