Anyone going this week that can help me buy something at Days of Christmas, DTD?

TigerB

Mouseketeer
I am home with newborn twins and would like to get them the Mickey Mouse trick or treat pumpkin item, personalized from Walt Disney World. The problem is that I obviously can't get there this year to get it. So, I was wondering if someone that's going to be there can help me!

I already tried calling the store directly (no answer) at 407-828-3759 and WDW Merchandise said they can ship me the item, but can't personalize it.

So, I was wondering if anyone is going to be in DTD this week that could help me purchase the pails and get them personalized from the Days of Christmas Store and have them shipped to me? Of course, I will pay for it all!!

This is the item: http://www.disneystore.com/mickey-mouse-pumpkin-bucket/mp/1270641/1000809+1000207/?CMP=KNC-DSSGoogle
The phone operator tells me the item # is: 400000284743
The phone operator tells me the price is: $9.95

Please let me know if you can help me with this -- I would be forever greatful! I would like my newborn twins to have this be their Halloween trick or treat pumpkins for their whole childhood and I want to start the tradition now. (I have my pumpkin from when I was a little girl!)

My personal email address is staceywales at gmail dot com
Maybe we can just do a cell phone call from the store and I can give the clerk my personal credit card, etc.? Please please please help :worship:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter