Anyone else having trouble getting the dining reservations on the Disney site to work?

Yep - it's annoying. i am stalking 2 reservations for Labor Day weekend and it keeps saying it cannot search. I've been stalking for a week now so it's been fun. After multiple refreshes, it eventually works.

Hasn't been working for me either. Just sent them an email. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

OK, it is starting to really annoy me that the reservations system is down many more times than it is actually working.

I talked to tech support yesterday and they claim there is nothing wrong with the site. Clearly they don't plan to fix it.
Clearly the site has issues and they know it as the ADR tool is producing user error message, "We're sorry, there is a problem searching for Table Service reservations at this time." It appears to work randomly, so there is an issue with the site's performance, but probably not the structures that define it. Tech Support often are not the one's managing a site, but just processing issues to ensure they get to the right people to resolve. I say this is a site performance issue.

Clearly the site has issues and they know it as the ADR tool is producing user error message they coded it to respond to a user under specific conditions, "We're sorry, there is a problem searching for Table Service reservations at this time." It appears to work randomly, so there is an issue with the site's performance, but probably not the structures that define it. Tech Support often are not the one's managing a site, but just processing issues to ensure they get to the right people to resolve. I say this is a site performance issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter