Anyone else having issues with MDE??

Momtwofour

DIS Veteran
When I log into my account or my sons account and click on Reservations it says someone ate the page. On my account I can see the hotel reservation under Itinerary but on my sons I cant see his reservation anywhere. Should I be concerned or is Disney experiencing issues?

Also having trouble with MDE. I get the same "someone ate the page" message every time I try to check out my tickets and reservations.

Easier question is who doesn't have issues with MDE. It's an awful website that doesn't work more than it does.
I can't tell how many times I have to wait to do something till a later time because it's not working.
Drives me absolutely batty

Oh, and do make sure you do the usual, if the app is giving grief, try the website. And vice versa. I find the app the worse of all and rarely ever use it. Even when I'm there, I just open the website on my phone instead of the app

I had to delete all my disney website cookies the other day because the 'reservations' page was loading over and over without stopping. I was also getting the "someone ate the page" whenever I tried to enter fast passes. I found that another browser (Chrome) worked fine so I deleted the cookies on my primary browser (Safari) and all worked again. Worth a try if you are still having trouble.

It seems to be working today. Just makes me nervous when I am so close to ADR day!! I regularly clear my cookies/ history.

I have a friend who has just made MDE accounts for herself and her dh....they are joining us in early Jan. But...she added passes to both their accounts today, and they can't be seen anywhere!!! And I can't make FP choices since it says they don't have passes...but they do!! Their resort reservation isn't showing up anymore either! But if she tries to link to it, the system says it's already listed. Geez, shouldn't be this hard.
Looks like Stitch is having quite the meal!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter