Anyone Driving Down From Michigan Area On The Dec 27th?

BIGUS DOGGUS

Earning My Ears
WONDERING IF ANYONE ELSE IS DOING THE 20 HOUR NONSTOP BANCHEE RUN TO WDW ON THE 27TH. :confused: WE ARE SO EXCITED WE WONT STOP EXCEPT FOR FOOD GAS AND POTTY.:earseek: WE ARE STAYING AT THE WILDERNESS RESORT ANYONE ELSE DOIN THE SAME?:chat: :rolleyes: :wave:

We don't check in until the 2 of January but we too will be driving down. We are staying at Fort Wilderness in the 1400 loop (hopefully). Since you will be driving from Michigan you will be coming right through Atlanta on I75. Honk and wave at us we will be down soon.
Enjoy your trip and maybe we will run into you!

We are leaving the 21st, Usually stop somewhere South of Atlanta for a long winters nap and then back on the road to Fort Wilderness.
The weather in Orlando was very nice this week. I got back late last night from a short business trip. Mid 70's and partly sunny.
You can tell all the yankees by their t-shirts, while all the Floridians have jackets on. We are hoping for similar weather in 2 short weeks. :hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter