anyone done the hop on hop off bus tours in San Francisco

Brumeiser

Total Disney Nut
We are having problems deciding on a hop on hop of tour of San Francisco. Big Bus Tours has a negative view on their site that I am not wanting to risk spending the money and not being happy. Gray line tours site is deceiving and if I didn't call I would have problems with them. Any suggestions on hop on and hop off or any private tour companies? Thanks

We are having problems deciding on a hop on hop of tour of San Francisco. Big Bus Tours has a negative view on their site that I am not wanting to risk spending the money and not being happy. Gray line tours site is deceiving and if I didn't call I would have problems with them. Any suggestions on hop on and hop off or any private tour companies? Thanks

We have done the City Sightseeing hop on hop off bus tour twice now. The last time was this past June. We love it. We had a great time and had awesome tour guides every time. It is a great way to get around and see popular sites. I highly recommend it.

We have used City Sightseeing tours twice in San Francisco once in 2014 and more recently in August this year. We highly recommend them, all of the tour guides we had were extremely friendly and very knowledgable. Recommend sitting upstairs for the full experience but take a warm sweatshirt/jumper as it's fairly cool.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter