Anyone at US/IOA last week? how were the crowds?

Goosehonkhonk

Earning My Ears
The crowd calendars say there are low crowds during non-holiday weekdays, wondering if that holds true for recent visitors? We'll be there in two weeks.

I had friends there last week. The weather was really wacky so that definitely affected the crowds. They said it wasn't too bad, especially in the non-HP areas of the parks. But again, they said that due to the weather, there seemed to be a mass exodus once the sun went down. It was cold and rainy with a lot of cold wind.

I was there Thursday and Friday of last week. Definitely a big difference with more crowds on Friday but Thursday was great. No problems in Wizarding World sections at all, and there was almost no line for Dragon Challenge both days. King Kong had huge lines and my wife and I rode it first thing on Friday morning. The morning were generally very low crowd until 11 or 12 on Thursday and had we wanted to, we probably could have done Forbidden Journey again Thursday but by the time we figured we wanted to do it a second time, crowds were bigger and wait times were around 45 minutes on Friday.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter