• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody Have Discount Code Info for January 2003 Yet?

Disney Doll

DIS Security Matron
Planning a trip for January 10-18, 2003. We have a room at CBR booked for $186/night:eek: , but that's just so we have something, just in case. Now I am anxiously awaiting the discounts codes and specials for that time period. Anyone hear of anything yet????

Most codes only come out at most 3-4months in advance. I am still waiting on November code info to see if I can go for my big 3-0

The rate they have quoted you is rack rate for Regular season for 2002. Last year the rates for the next year came out around June 1st, so after the new rates come out they will adjust yours to your season which would be Value. Then the Disney Club discounts usually come out around Sept.-Oct. and as eeyorefanatic stated the other discounts, AP etc., will follow. ~:)~

Thank you SuzyQue for your great explanation of the rates!

I booked a Partial Hook-up Campsite for January 2003 a few months ago and still can't get over the high price for what is supposed to be Value Season. I'm waiting for the discounts to be announced also, but I still couldn't figure out why the non-discounted rate on the cheapest camp-site at cheapest time of year was SO high (higher than people are paying for Full Hook-ups at times this year).

You're welcome.:p Unfortunately we have to go during Peak season so I kind of like the rate they quote me for next year. I'm sure you're looking forward to your quoted rate going down!! ~:)~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter