• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody booked for November with the new Passholder procedures yet?

BC

DIS Veteran
I have read some about the new passholder discounts for November and just wanted to know if anyone else has concerns? I haven't had time to read all the small print, but I get the feeling it is not as good a thing as it has been in the past? Any info is appreciated.

I booked Nov 30- Dec 4 on the best rate website and got a discount on the room. Rack rate is $77 a night and got the room for $59 a night. Mods are going for $94 a night compared to $134.
If your hotel is not available keep checking...they seem to release more rooms throughout the day or at least the next day.
So far alot of people are doing good with the new program. I see it as an AP rate without having to call in and without having to wait any longer. I have never had an ap rate for Nov this early in the year.
If you know when your going its worth grabbing the discounted room.

Lori

I booked a mod in nov/Dec too. It's ~$105/n w/ taxes.

But i have to laugh.....I keep checking the site periodically to see if that rate is still available for my dates!!!! :rotfl:

We booked for Thanksgiving week (11/19 to 11/25) at POR for $105 per night. So, we saved over $200 off of what CRO was quoting. :bounce:

I booked November 8th to 14th at PC for & $79 per night under new Passholder Best Rate Program on website. Originally had booked at rack rate of $99 under this new program and had to call CRO to have change made once new rates were out as it hadn't been reflected on my "Existing Reservation" webpage.

11/24-11/30 at CSR $109 a night, I could have saved about another $20 a night for the last 3 nights since it is value season. I was afraid that the discount rate would be gone by the time I finished booking one and started all over again.

Are you referring to the Disney passholder page or is there somewhere else I need to go to book? I am not trying to book a value, but that was all I saw undet the Magic your way plan. We already have AP, so we don't need tickets.

BC said:
Are you referring to the Disney passholder page or is there somewhere else I need to go to book? I am not trying to book a value, but that was all I saw undet the Magic your way plan. We already have AP, so we don't need tickets.

yes, it's through the passholder site under special offers

than any I am seeing quoted on these posts. I am looking at Nov 25 to Dec 1, which came back with $155 for POFQ and $338 for Boardwalk Inn, both standard rooms! I thought maybe it was because I was starting on a day during Thanksgiving week, so I changed it to Nov 3-10th and it was the same. Any suggestions as to what is causing the higher rate?

just keep trying, that's what I did. if the passholder rate is available it will say it on the quote page.

Okay, I'm logged onto the Best Rate program right now. I'm only being given 88.10 per night at POP from Nov 19-28. I'm assuming they will eventually convert it to the $59 AP rate you all have been given. Is this correct? Or did you initially book at that $59 rate? My 88.10/night offer did say Best Rate AP rate in the tab at the top. What do you think?

The $88 is including tax, it's actually $79 a night. You are checking in during regular season. The people getting $59 are checking in during value season which begins 11/27

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter