• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Anybody been to the Trail's End Buffet Lately?

Tinkerbelle32

DIS Veteran
I was trying to decide between the Trails End Buffet or the Whispering Canyon at the Wildneress Lodge. How are the skillets? How is the buffet food? I like having a variety like a buffet. Then again my little girls (3,5) wouldn't eat anywhere near $7 charge for a child. Usually, the split a childs meal? Any opinions out there? Thanks in advance!! princess:

We like both of these restaurants! The food at both places is good. We really enjoy the crazy antics at WC. It is a lot of fun for both kids and adults. However, I really like the variety of the buffet and both of my picky eaters find plenty to eat at Trails End. I would think your cost would come out about the same at either place. The kids meals may be a couple of dollars more at Trails End, but the adult meals will be less.

We have eaten at both restaurants. Even if your girls are little eaters expect them to be charged at any buffet or any meal where you're charged for "family style" (per head). Whispering Canyon has wooden stick pony races if your daughters are not too shy to participate. You will find "audience participation" type entertainment going on at WCC. I don't care for the skillets but many of the other entrees are good. My family likes the food at Trail's End. It's a quiet, laid back kind of atmosphere in comparison to WCC. Like another poster said, even though your little girls might be charged a little bit more $$ to eat at Trail's End, the adults will likely not spend as much on themselves.

Just got back yesterday! We had a great meal at trail's end our first night (Saturday). My kids are older, 13 and 8. My 13 year old loved the spare ribs and my daughter enjoyed coloring a picture for the easter bunny. The food was great. It was a very relaxing evening after driving half the day from Marco Island! I would highly recommend it.

Jackie
Aug. 2003 Beach Club
March 26-28, 2005 Dolphin
March 28-30, 2005 Wyndham Palace :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter