Any West Virginians?

lilmrsellis

Wishing upon a star...
I'm VERY interested in a WV meet! I have no fundraising experience AT ALL (beyond selling wrapping paper and candy in school, lol). I've never even attended a fundraising event, so I have no frame of reference, but I'm willing to try. Anyone interested?

There are probably people outside of WV who would be interested in coming if an event was held.

Are you able to come to the Delaware meet in Novmeber? It would give you an idea of what happens at an DIS Give Kids the World event. But you can be creative and do whatever you like.
As you have probably heard/seen- in Nova Scotia, there were very few DIS listeners, but a VERY successful meet was held anyway! Twice! :cool1:

So really, you don't even need a bunch of DISers in your area- just a desire to raise money for a REALLY good cause! :thumbsup2

Where in WV?
We live in east KY, 1 1/2 hour drive from Huntington.

Lived in WV for several years.
Worked at Wood Cty Parks & Rec, Volcano Park, near Parkersburg.
Got my BA from Glenville.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter