Any use for 4 expiring points?

cw62803

Mouseketeer
Thanks to an add-on purchase, I will soon acquire 4 points that will expire at the end of February. (I have a March use year.) Is there anything I can do with those points other than watching them expire?

If the points are current use year points from use year 2016 (i.e., not previously banked or borrowed), you could transfer them to another member - for a fee or even gratis.

If the points are not transferable, I can't think of anything that wouldn't put a lot more points at risk than the 4 that will expire. (For example, you could add (borrow from 2017) points and reserve a night's stay that will occur on or before 2/28/2017. Then either stay that night yourself or try to rent it). Probably best to just accept that they are lost to you.

Congratulations on the add-on. :)

Are you will to transfer them? If yes, you could give them away for someone that might need them for a February getaway.

Thanks to an add-on purchase, I will soon acquire 4 points that will expire at the end of February. (I have a March use year.) Is there anything I can do with those points other than watching them expire?
If they're banked or borrowed, you can't transfer them. You could do a rental that started the last day of Feb by adding to the 4 with borrowed points. If you don't need your transfer slot, you could take a transfer to combine for a single night and just give them away to that person as part of the process. They could then make a reservation for 1 night and link to one they might have already. Those or variations are about all I can think of. I wouldn't use the one time double secret exception to bank 4 points even if you could.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!