Any September guests received FP+ testing invite?

I'm a little confused. What is this "ghost reservation" all about? :confused3

Booking a night's reservation in a testing resort prior to your actual reservation in a non-testing resort, in an effort to get access to MagicBand/FP+. It's called a ghost reservation because generally people don't intend to show up. They either cancel it after they've gotten their magicbands/FP+ or they just leave it / pay for it, and just never show up.

Booking a night's reservation in a testing resort prior to your actual reservation in a non-testing resort, in an effort to get access to MagicBand/FP+. It's called a ghost reservation because generally people don't intend to show up. They either cancel it after they've gotten their magicbands/FP+ or they just leave it / pay for it, and just never show up.

I doubt anyone is doing ghost reservations any more with most if not all the resorts in MB testing

They could see my one day pop reservation that was the day before I arrived. If they could see that we had never actually showed up at Pop I don't know. But we showed up at the desk with bands on, asked if we could use them there and the nice lady at the desk (Connie) set them up for room entry.

I am concerned if I should check in online for the one night pop? Wondering if the pins I set for the main resort will still work once I get there if I did not set them for the ghost pop?

Should I check in online for the one night ghost POP or not? Will this affect the magic bands once I get there the next day at my main resort (non testing)?

BoG has opened up for the last week of September. Anyone know where I can find the 4# besides on the Magic Bands or on ME tags? I don't have access to either.

yellowfish78 said:
Thanks. I tried that number and it didn't work. It doesn't start with a 4 and I thought that's the one that works with BoG FP+

Go to modify check in, the url will show a number at the end, write that down and use that #

I had a one night reservation at Pop. For next Friday but had to cancel because I couldn't change my flights. I do have a vacation package for the next day at ASMU but that resort isn't testing. My ? Is I already booked fast pass plus on the mde site, but now I am longer at a testing resort and I didn't receive the magic bands in the mail. Do you think I would still be eligible to use the booked fast pass plus (the still show up under my plans on the MDE site)?

Bonus FPs are only in MK. After it pops up and you have made your selections you can select the bonus pass and edit it to either a different attraction, time, or both.

It gave us haunted mansion one day as a bonus and I changed it to splash mountain.

I still cant get bonus FP on 9/26 or 9/27 any tips?

Anyone get EP or Wishes for 9/26?

Thanks so much for reporting the the BOG FP were available at the end of September! I've been checking all month but just had given up! Just made my day!!!!

BoG has opened up for the last week of September. Anyone know where I can find the 4# besides on the Magic Bands or on ME tags? I don't have access to either.

Thanks SO MUCH for posting this! I had given up checking and now got one for friday Oct 4th! YEAH!!

marynpaul said:
I had a one night reservation at Pop. For next Friday but had to cancel because I couldn't change my flights. I do have a vacation package for the next day at ASMU but that resort isn't testing. My ? Is I already booked fast pass plus on the mde site, but now I am longer at a testing resort and I didn't receive the magic bands in the mail. Do you think I would still be eligible to use the booked fast pass plus (the still show up under my plans on the MDE site)?

Unfortunately the FP+ is tied to the magic band. If you don't have a band you won't have any way to use the FP+s.

If your FP+ selections still show up, you can likely use FP+ with your KTTW card (RFID) that you'll get at check in. The KTTW card should link to your account where your FP+ selections are, and then the KTTW card acts pretty much just like a Magicband.

Simba77 said:
If your FP+ selections still show up, you can likely use FP+ with your KTTW card (RFID) that you'll get at check in. The KTTW card should link to your account where your FP+ selections are, and then the KTTW card acts pretty much just like a Magicband.

Has anyone confirmed that this works? When I was just there, there were always 1 or 2 CM's either looking at your paper FP or looking to see we had bands on and watching us use them. This happened both at the beginning and at the end of the FP line. We didn't use, nor did we see anyone use KTTW cards.

However, if the FP+'s are there in the app then KTTW cards should work since we were instructed to use them as backup only if the bands didn't work. Providing the CM's allow it.

Has anyone confirmed that this works? When I was just there, there were always 1 or 2 CM's either looking at your paper FP or looking to see we had bands on and watching us use them. This happened both at the beginning and at the end of the FP line. We didn't use, nor did we see anyone use KTTW cards.

However, if the FP+'s are there in the app then KTTW cards should work since we were instructed to use them as backup only if the bands didn't work. Providing the CM's allow it.

Are you asking if you can use KTTW cards to get paper FP? I believe it only works if tickets are not associated with the cards, ie room only cards. We had magic bands and used our room only KTTW cards from both halves of our split stay to get paper FP. So, for example, on our DHS day we got two sets of FP using our two sets of KTTW cards, and had one set of FP+ using our magic bands. Not a word was said by any CMs when we used paper FP. We also used them at MK with no issues.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter