Any reviews on Pooh's Palace in WH owned by the Quinn's?

vickiea

Mouseketeer
We are interested in renting Pooh's Palace in Windsor Hills from the Quinn's. I was just wondering if anyone had stayed here, or in the Quinn's other property Lilo's Paradise?

Any info appreciated.

Thanks
Vickie

Hi---I'm also considering Lilo's Playhouse and really like the owners so far. Did you ever hear from anyone who stayed in one of their properties? Thanks for posting a follow-up!

Hi,

no I never did hear from anyone about Pooh's Palace or Lilo's Paradise.

We have booked elsewhere (Mickey's Clubhouse), since it was my MIL paying and making the final decsion. I really liked the Quinn's properties, and they were really good to deal with through all inquires. Their rates are also very good.

Good Luck with your planning.
Vickie

LOL, Mickey's Clubhouse is on our short list as well! It is a beautiful home and I love the Mickey touches everywhere. I think Lilo's will win over only because it has a fireworks view which is very important to us since my kids are too young to make it that long at the parks. So, at least we can see them right before they head off to bed!

Have a wonderful trip. Look forward to reading your follow up after your trip and I will try to do the same.

Take care, Christina

I am also looking at thes properties for my October 2009 trip. I like the fact that you can see the fireworks from the Quin property. We are also going with dh extended family this time. We plan to sit down fairly shortly and go through the properties. Do y'all think it would be ok to do an inquiry at WH now in order get rates and so forth for our choices. Thanks for your feedback!:goodvibes

Thanks Vickea for posting the links. We started little league baseball last night and I didn't make it to the computer. We have not made our decision yet. I want to sit down with extended family in May and decide. I hope to use part of our stimulus package to start paying for the home.
I received 15 replies to my WH inquiry, but Quinn properties and Mickey's clubhouse are still my favorites!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter