Any reviews on BW bakery since re-opening?

jwfla422

DIS Veteran/Philly Native
Just wondering if anyone from the DIS has been to the new and improved BW bakery in the last few days? I saw a few blurbs here & there but just wondering if anyone has sampled anything? Guess we'll have to check it out for dessert next wk.:thumbsup2

havent heard any reviews yet but check out the live thread. Hopefully someone will be eating there soon. Disney food blog is supposed to post reviews soon.

Just read the review on Disney food blog and everything looks amazing. Now I only have to wait 89 long days before I get to sink my teeth into some of that amazing goodness.

I know, I've been looking at all of them...disneyfoodblog has a great one with photos to die for!! My tongue was hanging out by the time I was finished going through the photos LOL :rotfl:!! We will definitely be sampling this weekend and can't wait! :hyper:

We will be sure to take a lot of photos and taste what we can, may even cancel our Epcot lunch to do a late lunch so we can sample some of the regular menu items and share the photos with everyone.:thumbsup2

I will DEFINITELY be posting a review next week sometime!:thumbsup2

I can't wait to have an almond croissant, the pull-apart brioche mini loaf and the buttermilk biscuit egg sandwich.
We will be walking over from the Beach Club each day :banana:

Looks great, although...where can you watch the bakers making all the confections!!! We use to love walking by the windows late at night and watch them making all the yummy treats!!!! I would be disappointed if they are hiding that now :(

Looks great, although...where can you watch the bakers making all the confections!!! We use to love walking by the windows late at night and watch them making all the yummy treats!!!! I would be disappointed if they are hiding that now :(

According to the disney food blog, you can still see that

Yes there are photos of the bakers on disneyfoodblog's review.:thumbsup2

Just wondering though, when the line is out the door like the one shown on disneyfoodblogs' review, how long of a wait could it be considering how much longer the queue is inside? Just trying to get an idea how long it may take to get breakfast because I'm sure it's going to be a more popular QS breakfast spot now.::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter