Any Opinions?

cmesq61

DIS Veteran
DBF and I are heading back to the World for our annual September trip, 9/27-10/2. Rather than my beloved Poly, we are branching out to try the BWI, partly because we want to try the restaurants at the Swan & Dolphin, even though they are not on the DDP. We have free dining, and paln to use our TS for Citricos & FF for dinner, perennial favs, and a lunch at San Angel, maybe. We are definately having dinner at Shula's and Blue Zoo. Wondering if anyone has opinions on Il Mulino and Kimonos? I'm thinking maybe Kimonos for cocktails and appetizers, but is it worth it since there are lots of great places for cocktails in WDW? Overall, is Il Mulino that much better than signature places at WDW? Thanks--all thoughts welcome!

We didn't care for Il Mulino but everyone on here raves about it that it is the best italian restaurant, so we tried it. the apps were good, entrees were not. Service wasn't very attentive/good/etc. My parents just came back from the Il Mulino in Atantic City and they also didn't like it. I wouldnt' recommend it but a lot of people on here do like it.
So no, I think its worse than the other signatures on disney property & worse than some of the 1 TS places. & we generally like most of the 1 & 2 TS credit restaurants.

Thanks MrsLS! I had been a tad leary. Think we'll just do Shulas and Blue Zoo, and the rest WDW!

With all due respect to the op, this is supposed to be a review thread. Questions should be posted on the general dining page.:goodvibes

Definitely go to restaurant dot com and see if there are certificates available for Bluezoo and Shula's - they are often on there and you can buy certificates for 25 or even 50 off, sometimes for just a couple of dollars each!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter