Any nice hotels near Universal??

donaldduck352

<font color=red><marquee>Proud Redhead</marquee><b
Booked Halloween Horror Nights on a Friday in Oct.But the on-site resorts are almost out of our price range.

Any ideas would be helpful...

Fairfield Inn By Marriott on Canada Avenue. It was nice and clean had free breakfast. It was quick to US. I also check out the Orlando magic Rate because I got the hotel July 4 week for 80.00 dollars a night.

Also the Hawthorne Suites on Canada Avenue is nice and clean offer free breakfast.

Doubletree at the Entrance to Universal. I've stayed there twice. It's a nice hotel and within walking distance of Universal. The onsite hotels are expensive, but if you're going when it's crowded, it's definitely worth it. I stayed at the Hard Rock last June and was glad I did. I've known some people who have used Entertainment Book discounts and got a fairly decent rate, but the discounts are only available at certain times of the year. There's also a Holiday Inn on the corner opposite the Doubletree. Can't recommend it, since I've never stayed there, but it's close by.

Hawthorn Suites Universal-family members stay there all the time.They especially love the free hot buffet breakfast every morning,2 hours every evening reception with free drinks+snacks,free shuttle service to the parks :thumbsup2 .x.

We stayed at Sheraton Studio City last year and it was nice. The IHOP next door was great for breakfast. Wet n Wild is literally right across the street, and it is a 2-3 minute drive or a 15 minute walk to the entrance of Universal. I booked it on hotwire for $60 a night. Great Bargin.

Fairfield Inn By Marriott on Canada Avenue. It was nice and clean had free breakfast. It was quick to US. I also check out the Orlando magic Rate because I got the hotel July 4 week for 80.00 dollars a night.

Also the Hawthorne Suites on Canada Avenue is nice and clean offer free breakfast.

Theres tons of reasonable hotels in and around that end of i-drive...i too can recommend the fairfield inn on canada ave.

We stayed at the Doubletree a few years ago. It was a nice hotel, good size pool, right outside the entrance to Universal property (we walked back and forth to the parks) and there was a bus stop right outside the hotel to go to Wet and Wild, mini golf, shopping, etc..

We stayed at Sheraton Studio City last year and it was nice. The IHOP next door was great for breakfast. Wet n Wild is literally right across the street, and it is a 2-3 minute drive or a 15 minute walk to the entrance of Universal. I booked it on hotwire for $60 a night. Great Bargin.

This is the one I was going to suggest..and also the Holliday Inn and Suites right across the street from Universal, basically. I am not as high on that one, but it is close, and you can get suites there.

Hawthorn Suites Universal-family members stay there all the time.They especially love the free hot buffet breakfast every morning,2 hours every evening reception with free drinks+snacks,free shuttle service to the parks :thumbsup2 .x.

Thank you for posting this! I just booked a suite with two queen beds & sleeper sofa for $90 (including tax). I was happy to find that the price includes a hot breakfast for all 5 of us.

I just stayed at the Comfort Inn on Windhover. It's blocks from US. very nice, clean and cheap. I got it on points but the price for that night was $89.99

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter