Any new parents know answer to this?

Rebecca12345

<font color=blue>Dear Rebecca, Yes there IS a Tag
Hi all, I am sure someone is familiar with the airline restrictions & with being pregnant..... What is the latest a mom- to- be can fly during her pregnancy? thanks

I think it depends on the airline. I was told by British Airways that I could fly upto 28 weeks without any restrictions, and from then until 36 weeks with a Drs note, but I would check with your airline - it's probably on their website.

bev

Your doctor would be the one to ask because I am sure with certain medical conditions the restrictions may be lesser or greater. My doctor said as a general rule I believe it was 28 weeks but since I didn't plan on flying anywhere past month 3 I didn't pay too much attention.

During first pregnancy, the latest I flew was about 24 weeks, but that was because I had no need to fly anywhere. With second pregnancy, I flew at 33 weeks with no problem.

It does vary from airline to airline and from dr to dr, so make sure you check with your Dr.

I asked my doctor first, of course. But I flew when I was about 32 weeks with no problems. The doctor just told me to take it easy, don't carry anything heavy, and be aware of the circulation in my legs (move them while i'm sitting down, or get up and walk around for a few minutes). I think you and baby will be just fine :) Have a great trip!

I traveled at 35wks on Northwest without needing a MD's note. It may vary from airline to airline, though. Check web sites!

thank you all you nice moms! It was a question actually for my
daughter! I am going to be a new Grandmother

:Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

LOL

What a great place to give birth though, imagine in 16 years time telling your child they were born in WDW world(or florida)

Jules

ha if that happened....there are all the cool options of names to choose from the disney characters just imagine how silly some of them would be !! .....

but not to worry, she will be going after the baby comes
:p

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter