Any more discounts for December 2016 resorts?

Callred

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! I'm sorry if this has already been addressed somewhere else but does anyone know whether there will be any more discounts for 2016 stays at the resorts? We will be taking a last minute trip in December and hope to stay at Wilderness Lodge but can't find any more discounts for travel in 2016. Thank you for all your help!!

I just asked this a few days ago and didn't get any responses. I've never booked a trip so "last minute" before and didn't realize that the offers have expiration dates months before the travel dates. From looking at historic offers, it looks like we missed the boat on any deals. I booked on cheaptickets with their offer code October and got 18% off rack rates for my second room for my mom. (My room I did manage to book the day before the offers expired)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter