Any good sales at TDS?

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
When all those past great sales were going on, I bought all blue stuff for my upcoming Sept baby. Now I found out from my ultrasound it's a girl! Ok, no biggie, but now I need to start shopping for pink (but its always nicer at a discount)! Anything going on at TDS?

Theres the Memorial Day sale going on now but its all summer stuff.

The 'I'm a little princess' layette stuff is 25% off, and you'll find sales on the onesies (creepers) for $6.99 The rest of the clothes are summer, but if you want to stock up for next year, the polo dresses are adorable.

On Wednesday, most of the stores will start a HUGE sale. If you want bargains, Wed morning is the best time to get the variety!

Suzanne

HELLO
I JUST PURCHASED DISNEY BEACH TOWELS WHICH ARE 2 FOR 19.99. THEY HAVE ALLL SORTS OF CHARACTER TOWELS AVAILABLE. THEY ALSO HAVE LILO AND STITCH TOWELS--LILO GIRL TOWEL AND STITCH BOY TOWELS WHICH I ENDED UP BUYING BESIDES LITTLE MERMAID FOR MYSELF;) BUZZ LIGHTYEAR,WINNIE THE POOH, TINKERBELL AND STITCH FOR MY SON. LILO AND STITCH ARE NOT ON SALE BECAUSE THEY ARE NEWER ITEMS THEY ARE 20 BUCKS A PIECE. THEY ALSO HAVE BEACH ITEMS AVAILABLE:bounce: NICE SIZE INFLATABLE BEACH BALLS WITH CHARACTERS ON THEM FOR 2.50 A PIECE AND YOU CAN USE YOUR DISNEY CLUB CARD WHICH GIVES ANOTHER DISCOUNT. :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

even though that was the wrong thread you responded to..... it did still help me. Did you happen to see any Eeyore towels by any chance? I still am curious about tomorrow's sale. I don't want to drive in today to turn around and drive in again tomorrow. Normally I would but I had Rotator Cuff surgery 6 weeks ago and I am still not confident driving yet...

Sharon

My store has the eeyore towels, and I think it was a company wide thing.

The stores are making way for All New stuff July 1, so roughly 60% of the store will go on sale...a promotion started on Friday that was a jump on the Wednesday sale:
towels 2/19.99
all summer beach toys 50% off
luggage 35% off
cotton short pj's 25% off

I had the weekend off, but was shocked at how much sold in two days. We only had one piece of luggage left yesterday morning.

Happy shopping on Wednesday!

Suzanne

YES I SAW EVERY TOWEL THERE. MY 13 YEAR OLD HAD A FIT OVER HER 9 YEAR OLD BROTHER'S STITCH TOWEL SO I'M ON MY WAY TO GET THE LILO FOR HER:jester: AND HE WANTS THE WOODY:) SINCE WE ARE STAYING AT THE CBR I GUESS THEY WILL GET A GOOD USE;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter