Any females not take a bag at all??

I have a tiny camera, and the little bag for it is big enough for a room key, fastpasses, and a bit of money. I can even tuck a couple of pins on the strap if I like. I love it, after years of diaper bags and then backpacks.

when we did our adults only trip last year I did no bag. It was so nice. I carried my camera around my neck and went right through the guests with no bags line. I haven't been able to go bagless with the kids, but this year I am 1 step closer.

:thumbsup2 Great thank you. I do have some fold up reusable totes I will bring just in case. We have brought backpacks the past couple years and I feel those tend to just get shoved with stuff we never end up useing. I bought a bagelinni one year but it was the same thing.

It seems like when we go through security it is always the slowest line. Last year we got stuck behind a woman that was trying to sneek in alcohol and that took FOREVER.

I am trying to maximize our time this year.

I do not like to carry stuff around amusement parks and have a general, "If it doesn't fit in your pockets, it doesn't go" rule.

This works for the male people all the time. It works for the female people most of the days of the month (carrying a bag is just another reason to hate those days.)

No bag for me either, unless I'm traveling with my grandson. I always look for capris that have lots of deep pockets and carry my room key, license, some cash, and a small digital camera. If my pockets get too heavy, then I stuff the camera into my husband's pocket. :rotfl:

Before kids I never carried anything, I never needed to. With the kids, now we just stuff all the things we need into the carriage. Dh always wears cargo shorts so we can use those pockets to carry what we need too.

Once we were able to ditch the diaper bag, no bag for me either. Cargo shorts are the way to go. My husband carries the camera, wallet, and ponchos in his many pockets. I carry my phone and that's it!

I carry my ID, credit card, room key and some cash, in a very small card holder (from Vera Bradley) that attaches to my lanyard. I keep my AP in a plastic pouch on the lanyard as well. My camera has a neck strap, and my phone goes on my belt. Chapstick, tissues and a poncho go in my pants pocket.

No bag...ever, cargo shorts and pants rock! The less you carry the less you risk losing. Although if you are a parent my guess is that you don't have much of a choice.

I didn't carry anything except my phone with me. My husband had his wallet and he kept all four of ourtickets/ room keys in there (also the way we purchased our food) plus any speding money for other things. Of course my kids were 6&8 at the time of our trip so I didn't need to worry about bringing any extras along for them like when they were younger. Although I will admit I did miss having my chapstick with me, LOL! ;)

That reminds me....got to call my niece (15) we are going together and of course she is going to want to carry her phone! And I'm picturing short shorts so I better let her know about cargos, cause I'm not carrying it around!

I never take a bag in. Usually, it's just me and my fiance so I will leave my cell phone in the room (it's an iPhone and kinda bulky to fit in his pockets), give him the room key, and we will take his cell phone.

We occasionally bring our camera, but we just carry it in. It fits easily in his pockets. Or, we use Photopass. :)

Point and shoot camera in one pocket - cell phone and small zip-up change purse in the other. I carry tickets, one credit card, TIW card, room key, ID and an extra camera memory stick in the change purse. (I bought this at Kohl's for several dollars - it is not much bigger than the size of the cards and it lays flat.) Before I developed this technique I carried a small "fanny pack" with this "stuff" in it. At one point I had either my DH or DS put the folded up "fanny pack" in their cargo shorts and I would repack after we went thru the gates. Then I realized that I just did not need it - I could recruit DH and/or DS to "pocket" folded up ponchos and a small comb for me if needed. Carrying a bag - no matter how light - would often hurt my shoulder or back after a day's worth of touring. This works great for me.

I have a wallet case for my iPhone, so ID & CC in there, phone in my pocket, AP in the lanyard pouch around my neck, and I'm set most of the time. DH wears cargo shorts to put anything else in, but he's usually just phone, keys, and wallet.

Sometimes I bring sock knitting in a small bag, but that fits in DH's cargo shorts until after security.

If I bring the DSLR, I bring it in a camera bag, though. I don't feel comfortable wearing it unprotected on rides.

When I didn't have a child and didn't care about photos I went bag-less.But I need a bag these days.I use a small Vera Bradley hipster

I have always taken a very small travel bag that criss crosses across the front...but I never thought about cargo shorts...hmmm...
Where is the best place to buy them for women? :confused3

No bag for me:cool1: I have an old Passporter pouch that holds my ticket, small camera and room key that goes around my neck. Cell phone also fits if I don't have the camera.

To the OP, fanny packs do have to go through the bag check line...and they'll make you unzip all its pockets, even the tiny ones, to look in them. Just back, and I'm a fanny pack person because my iphone won't fit in my pockets comfortably. I'd also love to know where the PP bought the really cool wrist packs...one of those would be great.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter