• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Any discounts avail. for...

CTdiznymom

DIS Veteran
Nov.30-Dec. 3 ??? I already have AAA room only. Is there anything else I can do to get more of a discount? I don't have an AP but would be willing to get one if there were discounts out now for this time. Anyone know?

Yes, there are AP discounts available thru the "Best Rate Program" where you book on-line. The discounts are good thru 12/19. I haven't checked anything but the deluxes and they are $70 off per night. I'm not sure about "availability" for your dates though :confused3

RachelTori said:
Yes, there are AP discounts available thru the "Best Rate Program" where you book on-line. The discounts are good thru 12/19. I haven't checked anything but the deluxes and they are $70 off per night. I'm not sure about "availability" for your dates though :confused3

I guess I should have been more clear. Sorry. I meant to say...are there any discounts besides the Best Rate AP discount and AAA? I understand this new fangled system is in addition to the old way of getting an AP discount. So...are there any discounts other than AAA, and the new Best Rate AP? Do you think there will be AP rates with a code available soon for Nov.30-Dec.7, 2005? Thanks.

CTdiznymom said:
Do you think there will be AP rates with a code available soon for Nov.30-Dec.7, 2005? Thanks.

If "Best Rate" hadn't come along, I'd say "YES!!" I've *heard* that call-in AP rates will still be available; and I've also *heard* that those AP rates will be slim-pickings depending on how Best Rate does for a given time-frame. I don't think anyone knows for sure, but I would just keep calling -- you may get lucky! :goodvibes

:wizard:

RachelTori said:
If "Best Rate" hadn't come along, I'd say "YES!!" I've *heard* that call-in AP rates will still be available; and I've also *heard* that those AP rates will be slim-pickings depending on how Best Rate does for a given time-frame. I don't think anyone knows for sure, but I would just keep calling -- you may get lucky! :goodvibes

:wizard:

I guess those of us not able to book 120 days out really get the short end of the AP benefit stick. :(

CTdiznymom said:
I guess those of us not able to book 120 days out really get the short end of the AP benefit stick. :(

Don't get discouraged. Keep calling -- eventually I'll bet you "luck" into a rate. I'm hoping they'll release AP rates for Oct/Nov (there's nothing "call in" for after October 4th - YET). Just keep calling - and keep watching these boards! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter