Any discounts around 4th of July?

Dis703

DIS Veteran
I know there isn't anything but the free quick service meal for the summer yet, but with the 4th on a Tuesday I'm wondering if anyone knows what to expect as far as discounts that weekend prior. I have a WDW wedding to attend on the 1st so I'm trying to figure out if I have any chance of saving on a room onsite or if I should consider offsite this time around. I mostly use an AP discount and when I looked at historical discounts it didn't mention a blackout date in July but I saw a missed blackout date on another past AP discount so I wasn't sure if it was accurate.

TIA!

There have been room-only discounts and AP discounts the past several 4th of July weeks. That's our usual week in Disney - great time to go!

There have been room-only discounts and AP discounts the past several 4th of July weeks. That's our usual week in Disney - great time to go!

That's great to hear, thanks! I was resigning myself to possibly using Hilton points for a hotel and renting a car, but I'll be much happier if I can make it work onsite. Thanks!

Reactions: TJA

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter