Any chance of seeing Meg?

poohfriend77

DIS Veteran
My DD(almost)5 is a big Hercules/Meg fan. I know she's kind of obscure these days, and I was just wondering if we have ANY chance of seeing her at the parks. We'll be at the PPP on Feb. 9, so I thought that might be our best shot. Has anyone seen Meg?

I have assured DD that we WILL see Cinderella (we have CRT ressies) and some of her friends, but that Meg may be on vacation with Hercules when we're there. :rotfl:

We saw Meg at 1900 Park Fare breakfast in May 2005. We don't really look for her, having all boys, but she was there.

I have a little girl who is CRAZY over Meg and Hercules. We spotted Phil at the entrance of the Studios and she asked him where Hercules was. It was kind of funny because here's a 4 yo little girl running up to Phil, "Phil, Phil, where's Hercules? I've been looking for him all day! Do you know where he is?":rotfl: Phil was so nice. He did the :confused3 and made hand signals that he was training with his sword. She understood and told him to tell Hercules we'd be at AK tomorrow and to find her.:rotfl: Thankfully he and Meg are on the boat at the end of Fantasmic and boy did she yell and scream for the two of them. I thought she was going to jump into the water to get at him.

Usually we've seen Meg at the Studios around the hat, but she's hard to find. Ask a Character handler if they can find out where she'll be. Sometimes they can track her down.

Meg is VERY rare, and only does Fantasmic now. :) You have to be EXTREMELY lucky to see her out...it doesn't happen often, if maybe once a year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter