Any body buy from esty?

Etsy is like ebay for handmade and vintage items, so it's really hit or miss. But it looks like that seller had good reviews. I love Etsy by the way!

I have recently bought a few things from Easy and have been very satisfied. I haven't used the seller you are asking about but, I go by past reviews when I purchase over there.

Thanks I will give it a try.just a new site and just get nervous when it something new...so thanks everybody

I used to have an etsy. Etsy itself is not a company per se. You will be buying from an individual. Look at the reviews for the seller, and their policies (for returns, or if something is damaged, etc). I always use PayPal bc if something really goes sideways you can file a claim to get your money back. I love etsy and have used it a lot as both a buyer and seller and have never had a problem.

I like Etsy. It's an easy way to buy handcrafted items from small business owners. I purchased things for my wedding, gifts and a Disney tank top before my last trip.

I used to have an etsy. Etsy itself is not a company per se. You will be buying from an individual. Look at the reviews for the seller, and their policies (for returns, or if something is damaged, etc). I always use PayPal bc if something really goes sideways you can file a claim to get your money back. I love etsy and have used it a lot as both a buyer and seller and have never had a problem.

Might not work if it's a custom made item (which I thought most etsy items are?) PayPal's buyer protection policy specifically excludes
  • Purchases of custom made items (unless they are claimed to be INR),
**not sure what INR is, though*

Stuff my wife purchased from etsy for our wedding:

Lightsaber hilt cake cutter
Cake Topper
Table Planet pictures instead of table numbers
Broach Bouquet
Family Candles
Guest Sign Poster
Star Wars cookie on a stick for each guest
Do Not Disturb door hangers
Wedding hangers for her and her party
Wedding envelope box
Wedding program

For the engagement party:
Little bags that we stuffed for our hot chocolate bars

So yeah, a lot of stuff. Never had an issue.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter