Any advice on Babysitting services?

tinkerbell of winter

Keep Moving Forward-Walt Disney
I was wondering if anyone had any experience with the various childcare services available on WDW property and if they could provide me with some insight. I'm looking for the more economical/convenient options, we will be staying at SSR.

We have used Fairy Godmothers on two occassions. And, our friends have also used them - as recent as last month. They're very good. I believe they are insured and bonded (for whatever that's worth.) Older women - nanny types. We were reluctant at first -- but, there has been so many good reports, we gave them a try. We were glad we did.

Kids' Night Out is the "official" babysitting service of the WDW resorts. Their rates are listed at www.allearsnet.com. I also hear good things about Fairy Godmothers. I'm going to call to get their rates for our March trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter