Anxiously Awaiting December Hours Thread! - WE'VE GOT HOURS!!!!

why do i feel like trying to fit the park hours, parades, adr's and mvmcp dates all together is dome big word problem!-- I hate math

LOL!! I hate math too! My DH laughs at me because I get a giant piece of our kids art paper and make a big calendar. Each day is huge and at the bottom I write in all the hours, parades, etc.... then I have a list of other stuff we want to do, places we want to eat and then I sit at the table and stare at it for hours until it all makes sense to me!!

LOL!! I hate math too! My DH laughs at me because I get a giant piece of our kids art paper and make a big calendar. Each day is huge and at the bottom I write in all the hours, parades, etc.... then I have a list of other stuff we want to do, places we want to eat and then I sit at the table and stare at it for hours until it all makes sense to me!!

You should do a spreadsheet. Soooo much easier! Here is how my little spreadsheet looks for our upcoming trip.

Dec09_WDW_ADRs.jpg

You should do a spreadsheet. Soooo much easier! Here is how my little spreadsheet looks for our upcoming trip.

Dec09_WDW_ADRs.jpg

That is brilliant!!! I have been sitting here getting cross eyed at the schedules, and I should have thought of that an hour ago

Thanks for posting that info last night with the park hours. I e-mail my agent at Dreams Unlimited, but was still unable to get my first choice for Fantasmic Dinner Package and his e-mail was dated 8:59 am.:confused3 Oh well, got everything else and decided to book Mama M. for lunch and do H&V for dinner with the package. Hope everyone else gets their ADR's ok:wizard: It was WAY more complicated this year, with more MVMCP and less Fantasmic!!:scared1:

That is brilliant!!! I have been sitting here getting cross eyed at the schedules, and I should have thought of that an hour ago

What can I say.... :wave2: "Hi! I'm a closet spreadsheeter." :rolleyes:

This spreadsheet can also be printed out at 1/2 scale and it is easy to carry in your pocket/wallet/backpack so that you have all the times and your ADR numbers with you when in the parks.

Thanks for the spreadsheet and the great idea to print it 1/2 size. We are always trying to figure out the hours of the parks. This will be a really huge help.

The Disney website has DHS December hours posted; not EPCOT, AK, and MK. I just checked beginning my 10 days; December 19.

I'm all jittery and nervous now! :scared1: There are some reservations that we are REALLY wanting (b/c we have NEVER been able to get them before).
My travel agent said Disney is really trying to crack down so that people cant have multiple reservations in multiple parks at the same time so hopefully that will really help!!!

Those that have started doing their ADR's, did you pre-register on the Disney site to make things go faster for the morning?
Wondering what my plan of attack should be...:yay:

Me too!:thumbsup2 I use poster board, different color markers for different parks and hours, etc. Can you tell I used to teach elem. school and love to organize by colors? :rotfl2:

Thanks for posting that info last night with the park hours. I e-mail my agent at Dreams Unlimited, but was still unable to get my first choice for Fantasmic Dinner Package and his e-mail was dated 8:59 am.:confused3 Oh well, got everything else and decided to book Mama M. for lunch and do H&V for dinner with the package. Hope everyone else gets their ADR's ok:wizard: It was WAY more complicated this year, with more MVMCP and less Fantasmic!!:scared1:

Of course they have more MVMCP and less Fantasmic: MVMCP is an extra charge and Fantasmic is free with your park ticket! :thumbsup2

confused....when I click on the dates of my vacation on the DHS calendar, every night it shows the closing hour (usually 8pm) but then list Osbourne and has the time as midnight.

Is the time for Osbourne incorrect or does the rest of the park close down and people can just hang out at Osbourne lights for another 4 hours??

confused....when I click on the dates of my vacation on the DHS calendar, every night it shows the closing hour (usually 8pm) but then list Osbourne and has the time as midnight.

Is the time for Osbourne incorrect or does the rest of the park close down and people can just hang out at Osbourne lights for another 4 hours??

I think this is an "Ops, my bad" on their part. From when I've been there before, the Osbourne lights normally come on a bit after it gets dark, and the park definitely did not stay open 4 hours later so you could walk through the area.

Get it together, WDW. The teasing isn't cool!

Okay I am pretty disappointed that I can't fit in Fantasmic or Spectro into my 12/5-12/12 trip. We are already booked for MVMCP on 12/8, so we have to fit everything else around it and it just doesn't work. DD6 hasn't seen the daytime parades yet at HS or AK, so those will have to do for this trip. We will go to Illuminations as well, so she should get her fill of fireworks between that and MVMCP at least. She saw Fantasmic last year and loved it though. I am sure it means more to me than it does her!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter