Anti-Bac for babies and toddlers

Soldier's*Sweeties

DIS Veteran
With everyone all worked up about the swine flu, I thought I should let you all know this.

If you don't want to use the alchohol based antibacterial gel on you little ones, Bath and Body Works sells an all natural hand spray that is safe to use on babies and you children.:thumbsup2 It's called CleanWell and it comes in four scents:
-Citrus Herb
-Orange Vanlilla
-Lavender
-Spearmint Lime

I used these on my two year old twins. I worked there when they first came out and we got samples. I LOVE IT...

They are scented, but VERY lightly and I think they MAY have an unscented one now...Not sure though.:confused3

that sounds good for general use if you can't get to a sink (the idea of "something is better than nothing").

just remember that "antibacterial" gel/wipes/sanitizer WITHOUT the alcohol will not help with the influenza virus (including swine flu)! i imagine that if you can't get to a sink wash hands with soap and water that regular wipes would be a better choice...at least you are removing some of the dirt and germs from your little ones' hands.

we leave tomorrow for WDW and i'm glad my kids are now old enough that i don't have to worry about what i clean their hands with (alcohol it is!)

take care,

Exactly. Something that works against bacteria doesn't help when you're up against a virus!

Ditto. Good for basic hygiene and bacteria, really nothing useful against the swine flu. You need alcohol to be effective ,and a concentration % between 40-65.Which is why you really can't use on babies.

I just wanted to let people know that this was indeed on the market.

I DO know all of that(they trainedus to know that stuff as well), but people are in a panic and some are probably looking to comfort themselves by using these products and I thought they'd like to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter