Another stroller thread...

becca011906

DIS Veteran
Sorry but i've read all i can read of other posts that are similar but not quite... ok we are going down in feb so it'll be nice ( i hope right LOL) ... and my kids will be almost 7, 4.5, and 2.5... I really don't want to buy a stroller unless i absolutly HAVE to, ya know but i will if need be do some ebaying ect... so we have a kolcraft side by side stroller, and an evenflo somthing single that's pretty big and bulky... my middle child is 37lbs and dd2 is 30lbs ... last year we took one huge bulky double stroller and my kids were 5,3,12months, and they did really good ds walked most of the time but of an evening or when he got tried i put my 12 month old in a MT carrier on my back easy as can be, she was there about 50% of the time, so what's your suggetion... i've been looking at the sit and stands they aren't really pricey at all, but will we need more then that... oh we are planning on only 2 days at disney so not a bunch, not sure what eles we might do really it's kinda a lazy trip family time stuff... ??? HELP! LOL

I would suggest renting a double stroller at the parks for the 2 little ones. The 7 yr old will likely be ok walking now. You might have to carry the youngest one to the bus if you're out late, but it's better than lugging your own stroller around.

For only two days at Disney, I'd rent a double and let them all pile in and out as needed, or bring a very lightweight double umbrella stroller. The 4 1/2 yr old and 7 yr old can take turns walking, can't they?

I second the renting a double. I always like to have my own stroller (we always go for a week at a time), but if only for a couple of park days its not worth it. Rent one and have less to keep up with. The kids can take turns riding.

Ok the only thing that worries me is after a full day (we don't leave the park once we are there) is having to lug a full back pack, and 3 sleepy kids to the car after a full day, anything we buy, ect back to ther car w/o a stroller plus thoes things just look so so uncomfy... ???

Ok--I asked DH and this is what he said. . .RENT a double stroller!!! When DD was 1 we took her stroller. . the rest of out trips she has been in the double. I loop a BIG fluffy blanket thru the straps of my bag. I put it on the seat. And 1 trip, we ran into a friend down there and at one time, that poor double stroller had an 18 mo old, a 6 year old and the friends 7 yr old that was tired. They are pretty big and DH and I sometimes joke about us taking turns. :)

I guess, since i'll have to take a stroller with me for around the hotel for getting to the pool, other attractions we might go to, and stuff like that i could take the stroller with use to the park on day one and if it's not working we could rent one and leave ours at the room on day 2...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter