another stroller? please

allie1078

Mouseketeer
I love the Maclaren Quest but my DH doesn't really want me to spend $200.00 on it. So what strollers are out there that are similar to the quest but doesn't cost as much? And where to purchase it? We are leaving in 5 weeks for our wdw trip so I don't have much time left.

tia

Ann

I just got the chicco capri stroller from babies r us.
Its an umbrella stroller so it doesn't recline a lot, but it unzips on each side enough so that my 1 yr old has had no prob sleeping it the few times ive taken him shopping.
It was about $60 and it has a travel bag and a strap so that when you fold it you can just throw it on your shoulder. It also has 2 handles wich I like b/c you can hang stuff on the back. I am going to buy an extra sunshade for it though...actually I am going to post a thread asking what ppl did to protect little ones from the hot florida sun, this one has a pretty go shade for an umbrella stroller but I don't think it will be enough.
hope this helps

We purchased the Evenflo XSport Stroller for our 11 month old. You may want to get the Plus model. Target has it for $40. The Plus has adjustable handles. It doesn't recline but the kid is too nosey to sleep while away from home.

LOL after doing more research for you I've decided I'm getting a zooper twist to back up the zooper jazz I have now. I had the zooper hula and I loved it but sold it to a friend. i really want a pink and black stroller. I really love my zoopers and have fantastic customer service.

I recently bought a Graco IPO and love it! You can get one on amazon for about $60. It reclines, has a basket, folds like an umbrella stroller, and holds kids up to 50lbs:banana: .

thanks angela for tip on the zooper twist. I am now considering that one and the ingelsina swift or trip. does anyone have opinions on these? and where did you buy yours online and were you happy with the company service?

thanks angela for tip on the zooper twist. I am now considering that one and the ingelsina swift or trip. does anyone have opinions on these? and where did you buy yours online and were you happy with the company service?

I don't have an Inglesina myself (and you'd think that I would considering I currently own 10+ strollers LOL) but I know that many really like them. Some like them even better than the Maclarens because they aren't as tippy. So I would recommend an Inglesina if you might be more interested in that over a Maclaren.

I don't have an Inglesina myself (and you'd think that I would considering I currently own 10+ strollers LOL) but I know that many really like them. Some like them even better than the Maclarens because they aren't as tippy. So I would recommend an Inglesina if you might be more interested in that over a Maclaren.

I just got a quest for about 110 from albee, but it was pink, and it looks like you, OP, have a boy. In my research, I kept reading good things about Inglesinas.

just so you know the twist comes with a foot muff for when it's cold out, a uv guard and a rain guard (it's a thin mesh material so its great for bugs as well as sun) in the price of the stroller and I think it's very comparable to the macs

I'm not sure if the inglesina does or not

I just posted my review of the Zooper Twist yesterday. Its on page 2. :)

where do you buy online? I am in a very rural area and its a two+ hour drive to decent shopping. so online is my best option, but there are so many options. I am leanin towards the zooper twist.

I was really lucky to have found a great deal on a Triumph, but as I was searching, I saw this stroller at Babies R Us and it was VERY similar to the Quest.

http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=2903308

It's a great option, I think...I just ended up with a Mac for under $100 so I went with it. The boys version is a medium blue with tan. They are both really sharp strollers and seemed to handle great when I test drove them in the store.

Good luck!

Just got the Zooper Twist from strollerdepot.com and I really like it. thanks tkme4ard(angela) and ermama for your thoughts and reviews on the zooper and for heading me in a different direction.

the twist is a great stroller. very similar to the quest but with a bigger hood. It also seems to have handles a little taller.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter