"ANOTHER ? statement layout" Disney Visa statementcredit/gift card

LaDonna

DIS Veteran
I have another ?????? Someone told me that the vacation would be listed separately on my statement because it is no interest for 6 months, but they have it all together???? Is this right?

Has anyone ever signed up for the visa and not had the statement credit or reward points promised show up on the second statement?

We got a $100 gift card in the mail after the first statement closed. Maybe yours got lost in the mail - give Disney a call.

We received the $200 offer last month and signed up. The credit was on the 1st statement that we received today.

oh just went and read the fine print, guess I have to wait longer
Please allow 6 to 8 weeks for statement credit to post to your account after your first purchase/first use of the card.

I have another ?????? Someone told me that the vacation would be listed separately on my statement because it is no interest for 6 months, but they have it all together???? Is this right?

Do they have charges listed separately? I thought most CC's broke down the way things were charged on the bottom of the statement. The balance would be broke down into separate categories like the base rate, promotional charge and cash advance. I think there were times left until they expired also. We haven't done a promotional credit card in five+ years. I don't know if this would apply to the Disney Visa or not.

Do they have charges listed separately? I thought most CC's broke down the way things were charged on the bottom of the statement. The balance would be broke down into separate categories like the base rate, promotional charge and cash advance. I think there were times left until they expired also. We haven't done a promotional credit card in five+ years. I don't know if this would apply to the Disney Visa or not.

oh yeah I totally missed the small line at the very bottom of my statement:

"You must pay any “Deferred int promo” balance in full by the expiration date(s) below to avoid paying accrued deferred interest
charges.
Qualified promo trans $2,023.78 by 11/XX/2010 0.00%"

actually I was thinking for some reason I HAD to pay at least $200 of it since that was the deposit, but duh Citi paid them, I don't have to pay any of it for 6 months

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter