Another soldier from the 101st dead -- Any word from Titus, Keli?

wovenwonder

DIS Veteran
Entire Story HERE.

(CNN) -- A U.S. soldier was killed and five were wounded early Thursday in the Iraqi city of Fallujah, the U.S. Central Command announced -- the latest casualties in the city, which has become a center of resistance.

An unknown assailant fired a rocket-propelled grenade at the 101st Airborne Division soldiers in Fallujah, which is 43 miles (70 kilometers) west of Baghdad.

The injured were evacuated to a military medical facility.

:(

I seriously don't know how friends and family endure their loved ones serving in the military during war....... :( :( :(

I am so scared for Titus and I don't even know him!

I agree Pam what courage people have to have to go through this. I hope Keli hears from Titus soon.

Has anyone heard from Keli? I just returned from WDW and didn't hear what unit the soldier was from.

Ashli hasn't heard from Titus since the last soldier was killed. But truthfully they are slaughtering our soldiers at a rate of about 1-2 a day for the last few days so it would be hard for Titus to have access to email that often.

We have to get this situation under control soon.

Originally posted by Pam
:(

I seriously don't know how friends and family endure their loved ones serving in the military during war....... :( :( :(

I am so scared for Titus and I don't even know him!

I feel the same way Pam. Every time I hear a news report I think of Titus and I don't even know him. I will be saying prayers for Titus and all others still over there praying for their safety and speedy return.

I agree Pam ~ this situation has to, somehow, get under control!! Why is this happening?

Titus emailed Ashli last night so we know he's safe so far. Thanks again for all the prayers going up for him and his fellow troops. I'm sure we'll get a handle on all these problems soon so I'm hopeing that this week is much more tranquil than last week.

That's great news! Please let me know if Titus needs anything. I'd be happy to send along a package to him!

i'm happy that she's heard from titus...it's really been on my mind lately...

praying that he stays safe until he can come home to those who love him...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter