Another Newbie!

spectrums

Mouseketeer
Hi!

My name is Aimee and I am from NY. I was so happy when I stumbled across this board. We are going back to Disney for our second trip on May 26th and we are so very excited! It is great to find a place where others share in our excitement!

Anyway, just wanted to say HI and thank you for an absolutely terrific board!!!

HAGD!

::MinnieMo Aimee ::MickeyMo

Hi Aimee, I'm sure you'll find loads of stuff here to make your next trip even more enjoyable (if thats possible) ::MinnieMo :cool1: :love:

Hi and Welcome to the boards!!!! If you have any questions post it on the boards and someone will answer them!! :flower:

Hey fellow New Yorker :wave:

There is so much info here to help you plan your trip.It really is so helpful.If you go to the resort forum page you can go to the "resort info and faq" thread and look up your resort to get lots of helpful info.Good luck on your planning.Have fun ;)

Welcome to DIS! :) Hope you have fun here, & I love your Mulan avatar - that's a great Disney movie. :sunny:

:rolleyes: Glad you're with us,have fun planning your May trip.It'll be here before you know it! :sunny: :hourglass

Welcome to the boards! We'll be there the same time as you! So if you see a group of matching goofs with lime green ribbons on their stroller, stop and say Hi! :wave:

HI, AIMEE - WELCOME TO THE DIS BOARDS - You will find everyone very helpful in any questions you might have.

Just ask anytime

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter