Another (New) discount on ABD Danube cruises for Summer 2017 (pretty decent!)

sayhello

Have Camera, Will Travel
ABD has posted another new discount on their Danube cruises for this summer. They must be selling pretty badly. :(

https://www.adventuresbydisney.com/special-offers/danube-river-cruise/

Save $1,000 per kid and teen OR $500 per adult for summer 2017 Danube River cruises when you book by March 4, 2017!

Special Offer Sailing Dates for Summer 2017

Save $1,000 per kid and teen OR $500 per adult on specific dates.

The Special Offer on the Adventures by Disney Danube River Cruise applies to the following dates:
  • June 21, 2017
  • June 28, 2017
  • July 5, 2017
  • July 12, 2017
  • July 19, 2017
  • July 26, 2017
  • August 2, 2017
*Excludes Suites

Important Details

The $1,000 per kid and teen discount and the $500 per adult discount may not be combined. Discount is taken from the non-discounted prevailing River Cruise Package price as quoted on AdventuresByDisney.com on date of booking ("Regular Rate"). Guests 11 years of age and younger at time of travel will receive the $1,000 discount off the child rate. Guests 12–19 years of age at time of travel will receive the $1,000 discount off of the adult rate. Regular Rates vary by departure date. Offer not valid for Suites. Lead Guest of the booking party must travel on the Package booked. Valid for new bookings only. Bookings must be made through Adventures by Disney Travel Services, Inc. Discount not applicable toward deposit. Packages subject to availability. Cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion. Subject to change without notice. See additional Terms and Conditions.

Sayhello

It soonds like fewer U.S. citizens are traveling to the E.U.. Airline flight costs were reported to be lowering to certain areas. We just scored 1st class to Iceland for this summer for a little more than what we paid for coach to Europe a couple years ago. Or maybe the Euro is down to about $1.03 +/- to the U.S. dollar. Either way good news to future travel. Hurray to saving money!!!

We have 4 kids! That would be awesome if they'd do this for 2018. We're booked for this summer already.

It soonds like fewer U.S. citizens are traveling to the E.U.. Airline flight costs were reported to be lowering to certain areas. We just scored 1st class to Iceland for this summer for a little more than what we paid for coach to Europe a couple years ago. Or maybe the Euro is down to about $1.03 +/- to the U.S. dollar. Either way good news to future travel. Hurray to saving money!!!

Nice! Mind if I ask what airline? We just booked first class to Iceland for next Thanksgiving. Couldn't find much without getting routed through LHR and I couldn't convince DH to fly WOW air for $99 each way since they are coach seats and he's turned into a princess: We booked on Delta which has the lie flat seats on the long haul. It was $2800 :crazy2: per person or 350,000 Delta Skypesos per person. So, we used Chase Ultimate Reward points to pay for it instead. But if there is a better option/pricing I will look into it. Thanks!

WE booked Icelandic air because it is a "sister" airline with Jet Blue. We fly from BTV (Burlington, Vt.) to JFK, N.Y.. It is not 1st class as Delta with those "pods" but since it is a five hour flight it is just more room to spread out and relax. We usually fly Delta but this price I could not pass up. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures and report even though we live in a winter wonderland. Thanks for the report

WE booked Icelandic air because it is a "sister" airline with Jet Blue. We fly from BTV (Burlington, Vt.) to JFK, N.Y.. It is not 1st class as Delta with those "pods" but since it is a five hour flight it is just more room to spread out and relax. We usually fly Delta but this price I could not pass up. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the pictures and report even though we live in a winter wonderland. Thanks for the report
I flew Icelandic Air to Iceland, also (on my way to/from London). It was a nice flight, great crew, a really good experience (except Keflavic is not the greatest airport in the world for a layover. :) ) I'd definitely fly with them again, especially to/from Iceland.

Nice! Mind if I ask what airline? We just booked first class to Iceland for next Thanksgiving. Couldn't find much without getting routed through LHR and I couldn't convince DH to fly WOW air for $99 each way since they are coach seats and he's turned into a princess: We booked on Delta which has the lie flat seats on the long haul. It was $2800 :crazy2: per person or 350,000 Delta Skypesos per person. So, we used Chase Ultimate Reward points to pay for it instead. But if there is a better option/pricing I will look into it. Thanks!
They wanted to route you *THROUGH* London to get to Iceland?? That's ridiculous!

Sayhello

I am kicking myself because we already are doing DCL Baltic this summer, and my parents are going too and taking one of the kids on his turn for a trip to Europe and meeting up there. I also paid cash for our flights (Houston to Copenhagen, through LHR, with a night in London on the way back) for less than $700 pp, a fare which lasted a single day (Thanks Google Flights notifications!).

We are planning on ABD Danube for Christmas 2018, and we are a family of five so will have to book the first day to try to get the connecting rooms that accommodate 3, and it won't be discounted anyway. Sigh.

I am kicking myself because we already are doing DCL Baltic this summer, and my parents are going too and taking one of the kids on his turn for a trip to Europe and meeting up there. I also paid cash for our flights (Houston to Copenhagen, through LHR, with a night in London on the way back) for less than $700 pp, a fare which lasted a single day (Thanks Google Flights notifications!).

We are planning on ABD Danube for Christmas 2018, and we are a family of five so will have to book the first day to try to get the connecting rooms that accommodate 3, and it won't be discounted anyway. Sigh.

Funny. We are a family of 5 as well. I can appreciate the challenges of traveling to and around Europe with 5. Ironically we are also from Houston and also going on a DCL cruise this summer from Dover to Iceland. It was a tough decision on what to do this summer. We were wavering between DCL to Iceland and Japan, but after getting off the Wonder over Christmas, everyone wanted to head back on the Magic next summer. May do Japan in the winter. We did the Baltic in 2010 and it was amazing. You'll have a wonderful time.

Thanks for letting me know. JUst wanted to make sure there wasn't another viable option I hadn't considered that DH would agree to. Glad you enjoyed the trip report.

I flew Icelandic Air to Iceland, also (on my way to/from London). It was a nice flight, great crew, a really good experience (except Keflavic is not the greatest airport in the world for a layover. :) ) I'd definitely fly with them again, especially to/from Iceland.

They wanted to route you *THROUGH* London to get to Iceland?? That's ridiculous!

Sayhello

I know, right!

We're already booked on the Danube this summer and this could have saved us $3,500!!! I'm happy for those getting the deal but wish I had the $3,500 in my pocket.

We're already booked on the Danube this summer and this could have saved us $3,500!!! I'm happy for those getting the deal but wish I had the $3,500 in my pocket.
I'm sorry to hear that. :( That's a big chunk of money.

But just for accuracy's sake, and those reading this (and NOT to minimize your frustration!), it's unlikely it could save you that exact amount, unless you have 7 adults going (which I suppose is possible!) because the discount is $1000 per child *OR* $500 per adult. You can't do both. So the only way to get to $3500 is 7 x $500.

Sayhello

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter