Another National EA Question

Pooh667

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I have been reading all the posts about National EA. I rented a car online through EA, I didn't realize that it was the same for full size or intermediate and I believe we have an intermediate. It was my understanding that we could pick any type of car from the EA even a SUV or mini van if it is available. Is that correct? Also my printed confirmation is destroyed ( my 3 yr. old ds, long story but is was safely out of his reach or so I thought.) I never received the email confirmation, though I had asked for one. National says don't worry that they have the rate in there computers but....I am a bit worried. Any suggestions?
Thanks,
Susan :)

i would get them to send you an email confirmation anyhow....

easier to show them a print out hard copy when you are there in front of them ...then to have them try to contact some person from the phone # who you have talked to and who said the price is ok in the computer...

i have had that happen before.....and the price in the computer was not the same as was on my confirmation...but since i had the HARD copy they honoured the price...

You are right about the type of vehicle you get in EA. There are often a lot of SUV's, but don't plan on an mini van. I have only seen 1 in many many visits. :)

Disneydiane

Pooh667,

I also asked for an email confirmation so I didn't bother to print out my confirmation number. The email never came, so I called National and gave them my name and
EA membership number and they were able to give me my confimation number. With that, you can log in and view your reservation (and then print it out so you have it in case there is any question with the rate).

If I were you, I would reserve a full size and then cancel the intermediate reservation. Reserve the full size first so you can make sure the rate is the same and the car is actually available. If both check out, reserve it and cancel the other car. You are guaranteed at least the size car you reserve, even if the EA is out of them, they will go and find one for you.

Jenn

Hi,

Thanks for all the replies. I did email and call National and they will not send me another confirmation via email or snail mail. I have the confirmation number so I will do as jenn suggests.

Thanks again,
Susan :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter