Another Mug Question

carmie3377

Hi, I'm Carmen and I'm a Disneyholic.
Is the mug good for your entire stay or just the stay at the particular hotel you got it at? We are doing a split stay between Allstar Sports and AKV. We plan on buying the mugs at Allstar. Since it is one continuous stay, are we allowed to use them at AKV as well?

TIA

I believe it's just good for length of stay at Resort purchased at.

popcorn::

I'm going to get flamed and I know it, but I don't see how anyone would know either way.

No one will know. The mugs are all exactly the same now. I was there at the beginning of April and got the mugs with the DxDDP, I'll be going back next week......and those mugs are going back too!:rolleyes1

No one will know. The mugs are all exactly the same now. I was there at the beginning of April and got the mugs with the DxDDP, I'll be going back next week......and those mugs are going back too!:rolleyes1

Seriously, doesn't Coke donate soda to Disney World or give it to them at a substantial low cost? Typically I don't agree with jipping anyone, but these people are splitting a stay.:confused3

On other mugs threads everyone says it's ok if you use the same mugs during a split stay when you check into your next Resort. Anyway here are the rules that are written on the YOAMD mugs. "Free refills available at our Resort Beverage Islands until the end of the stay in which the mug was purchased." My personal opinion is if WDW wanted the guests not to use them at the other Resorts they would have used the wording on the Resort logo mugs which was the following. "Free refills until the end of your stay. Refills only at location purchased."

Thanks for the replies. I guess I'll be using them at both locations:thumbsup2

Thanks for this thread we are doing a split stay too this year, we did one last year but only 3 nights at CSR and we opted to buy the mugs at BC last year since we stayed there longer. This year it is 4 nights at POR and 5 at BC would have hated to purchase 6 mugs between the resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter