Another meal to review...Kona!

cissy

Kindness is Strength
We did the Kona breakfast on the 15th. Me, DH, DD6 & DD5. It was all delicious. Let me start off by saying that the special juice is wonderful. My DD5 drank all of mine and ordered a second cup.

DH had the big sampler breakfast while the kids both had Mickey pancakes. I on the other hand, had the TONGA TOAST. Do not miss this! Make sure someone in your group gets it so you can have some. It was delicious.:banana:

At first, I thought it was like a huge donut. It tastes like a warm, fluffy jelly donut without the jelly. You know, with the crystallized sugar on the outside? But then you get into the middle and it is stuffed with bananas! YUM!:cloud9:

It came with a strawberry sauce, but I preferred it with maple syrup. Just get it. Both the kids and DH liked it, too.

As for the coffee; well, DH and the 2 adult friends with us all said the coffee was bad. They said that they never had a decent cup the entire stay. I don't drink it so I can't say. I drink Chai Tea Latte's and I brought along my own boxes so I was fine.;)

Hope this helps!

Enjoyed reading your review ~ Thanx for posting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter