Another goofys question....

DjdBrit

DIS Veteran
I was wondering what snacks are included on the DDP at Goofys. I know that things seem to change all the time and need updating:)

The make your own treats are now severely limited. Pre-made treats can be purchased with a snack credit.

I neither use the dining plan nor buy items from Goofy's...someone with some experience will need to respond. The info we have about Goofy's is that they are so inconsistent with the snack credits for the make your own treats that it's not possible to determine exactly what you can spend a credit on until you go there and ask.

Actually, from some posts it's reasonable to say you don't know what can be used as a snack credit until you are using the credit to pay...

Last August I watched somebody ask if they could get something for a credit, order it and then when they went to pay the CM at the register wouldn't let them use a snack credit.

Recently I saw a thread from somebody complaining about something similar. (I think it was a new thread too, as in this happened to somebody who was not the person I witnessed last fall)

Last fall they narrowed it down to 3 or 4 make your owns, and I think the new thread said there was only one option.

We just got back.
the marshmallows and prtzels in the make your own treats were included. The rice Krispie treats and apples were not. However you could get a pre-made rice kirspie treat and many other options of pre-made treats as well. At the Candy Cauldron there were also some nice cookies as well as traditional candy apples available for credits

We just got back.
the marshmallows and prtzels in the make your own treats were included. The rice Krispie treats and apples were not. However you could get a pre-made rice kirspie treat and many other options of pre-made treats as well. At the Candy Cauldron there were also some nice cookies as well as traditional candy apples available for credits

We went January 19-29 and couldn't get any make your own treats on the DDP.

There were marshmallows on a straw and a pretzel rod with one topping and one drizzle in the case that were a snack credit.

Goofy's seems to change hourly (sometimes even CM to CM as previously stated), so your best bet is to ask the CMs at Goofy's what is a snack credit when you want to order. (Though we had one CM tell us that something was a snack credit, and when we went to pay a different cashier it wasn't a snack credit anymore. :rolleyes1)

We went January 19-29 and couldn't get any make your own treats on the DDP.

There were marshmallows on a straw and a pretzel rod with one topping and one drizzle in the case that were a snack credit.

Goofy's seems to change hourly (sometimes even CM to CM as previously stated), so your best bet is to ask the CMs at Goofy's what is a snack credit when you want to order. (Though we had one CM tell us that something was a snack credit, and when we went to pay a different cashier it wasn't a snack credit anymore. :rolleyes1)

Exactly the reason why I do not update Goofys anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter