• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Another Free Dining question

ptslp

Mouseketeer
I am hoping to call once more tonight- my aunt decided she would like to join us on our trip. I put a hold this morning on a room for 1 and need to change it to 2, but have to do it tonight because of the dining. I didn't give the deposit because my regular TA was not in. Should I make a whole new reservation on my own for 2 and cancel the one through AAA with the TA when I talk to her? I won't be able to add my aunt with the dining after tonight right? Usually I am so organized! I will never be using a travel agent again- it is such a pain. Dealing with Disney was much easier on my own.
Thanks in advance.

I would suggest calling Disney reservations and let them tell you the best way to handle this.

Good luck!

Yes just call Disney reservations. I had room only and then called to change to the free dining and they actually had to cancel my previous res then make a new one but the res agent made sure it was available before she did it. Everything was handled great! Have fun

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter