Another Free Dining Question

MICKEY1024

Mouseketeer
Sorry if this has been ask before, I have been off the boards for a bit and I tried searching for the anwser and had no luck. When do they announce the free dining dates for 2017. I was looking at past dates and thinking about going Nov 16-26th. Is this still the dates that could be free dining for next year or no, the bounce back offered confused me a bit. I want to book asap and than call back to get free dining once it is announced. I am mainly concerend because I want to book a moderate, coronodo springs, but if there won't be free dining than its back to value resorts we go!

Is it still "rumored" to be the same dates for the most part as in the past?

Too early to know anything yet. Bounceback dates are quite a bit different for next year, but who knows if that's an indicator of the free dining offer or not?

For that matter, there's no guarantee that there will even be a free dining offer for the general public. The FD bounceback looks pretty scaled back.

Is it still "rumored" to be the same dates for the most part as in the past?

The dates have been getting fewer and fewer each year.

If the dates you listed above are the only time you can go, and you'll go whether it's announced or not, I'd go ahead and make the reservation. If you're flexible and/or need the free dining to go, I'd wait until it's announced. It's not as simple as just calling and modifying an existing reservation, and the more people who make reservations, the less likely the need for Disney to offer the discount.

The current 2016 Bounceback does not include ANY dates between 9/10/17 and 12/07/17. Might or might not reflect what is to be offered next year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter