Another Free Dining question...

Melissa<3Disney

DIS Veteran
Here is the scenario.. we are planning on 8 night/9 day stay at POP century resort. Sept. 3rd- Sept. 11th. The catch is that I'm only allowed to book if Free dining is offered. (Basically free dining offsets the cost of staying offsite, so my boyfriend agreed that if It is offered we could stay onsite for the first time!! :) ) I was just wondering when they usually announce Free Dining. And if it is available if we stay at POP. We would be upgrading to the Regular Dining plan from quick service. Has anyone had any issues with this?

It is usually announced in April for the General Public.

I already have the bounceback at Pop for 2010. It's the regular DDP.

There is a good chance that you won't have to upgrade to the DDP. They have been offering the DDP to the values for quite a while. I know they changed this in October - December when they extended the Free Dining and the value resorts were only given the QSDP. You would be able to upgrade from the QSDP if that is what they offer for the General Public.

Thanks so much!! That was exactly the answer I was looking for!! It's good to hear that they offered the regular dining plan to the values! Hopefully that will be the case this year.. cause that would save us some much needed mulah for our family of 10!! haha! Thanks again!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter