Another free dining question!

momoteens

Earning My Ears
This has probably been asked before, but I can't find it...
Let's say FD starts on the 20th of the month, and my trip starts on the 17th, for 10 days. Am I still able to get FD for any or all of my trip?:confused3
Thanks!

No you would not be able to. You could have room only for the 17th- 19th and check out and back in on the 20th with free dining the remainder but you would have to purchase another 1 day base ticket to get the free dining pkg. That one day would never expire so you could look at that as an investment toward a future trip.

Plus the Free Dining booking window has closed.

It works just the opposite at the end , say free DDP ends Sept. 22 and you book Sept 22 to Oct. 1 , the way it works this year you would get free dining for the entire trip Sept. 22 to Oct 1.
:cool1: :hippie:

You would get free dine for the entire stay. As long as your checkin date is within the window you are good for the entire trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter