Another Free Dining QUESTION...LOL

domesticdiva

I'm a Disney addict :) .... and proud of it!!!
Do you have to have your vacation end before the 22nd of September to be eligable or are you eligable as long as your stay begins before that date?
For the dumb one (lol) north of the border, when does hurricane:rolleyes1 season end and is this the whole spin and reasoning on the free dining?

I'm just making sure I read this correctly. So, if you check in on Sept. 22 and stay until October 6, you wil get free dining for the entire stay?

I think hurricane season starts June 1 and goes through November, or maybe mid November.

Whew! I am not a visa card holder so I was a little bit worried. I'm not going till Sept. 08, but still glad that it will be offered to the public. :woohoo:

I have a quick question.....

I am reading that most of the "value" resorts are booked during the free dining for this year. We are planning on going down to Disney Sept 19-28 2008. We want to stay in a "value" resort when we go. Should we book our package with dining sometime this year or early next year for the dates we want to go? To make sure we get the resort we want? Then if the free dining is offered during our stay will we get our money back for the dining that we have already paid for?

I hope that my question makes sense?

I would love some advice!!!

I'm just making sure I read this correctly. So, if you check in on Sept. 22 and stay until October 6, you wil get free dining for the entire stay?

Depends on whether you can get it all in one package or not. I believe they raised the maximum number of days per reservation to 14, but you may have trouble booking more than a 10 day package. If you can book a 14 day one then you have it made. If you have to split to two reservations, then you would get free dining on the first 10 days, but have to pay for the last 4 as well as having to get at least another one day ticket to book the package with dining.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter