Another Free DDP Question

WildGrits

DIS Veteran
I hear that free DDP will be offered to the general public for the dates of Aug 26 to Sept 22, this Thursday the 12th.

I was planning our trip for Sept 23 to the 29th. If the discount is offered for us General Public Folks, will I need to change all my dates or can I just start my vacation on September 22 and it carries over?

I'm pretty sure it will carry over as long as you check in within the free dining period, so if you check in on the 22nd instead of the 23rd, I think you'll be covered for the whole period.

I checked in on the last day of the package last year, and it covered all ten days of my stay, even though just the first fell into the date range the offer specified. My understanding is that it will work the same way this year.

There was some speculation that that may be why they pulled-in the end-date for the free dining promotion last year.

Yep. I just booked 8 nights with a check-in of 9/22 and we're getting free dining for the whole trip.

Free dining for the Bounce Back folks ends Sept 29th. When I booked it back in Dec I asked the CM for the last possible check-in date I could get and still qualify for free dining for the length of my trip. He booked me for Sept 29th-Oct 7th and told me my credits would be good until midnight on Oct 8th. Since free dining is ending Sept 22nd for everyone else (except the UK Program), I'm curious as to how crowded our week will be? I know there is a minimum of three nights stay, but does anyone know if there is a maximum number of nights it can be booked?

That's an increase, then, from the 10 night limit last year.

There is still the 10 day of admission limit, though, correct?

Yep. I just booked 8 nights with a check-in of 9/22 and we're getting free dining for the whole trip.

Although I am happy that I recd free dining from 8/26-9/01, I am sad that they will not give it to me for my start date (8/25), yet they will give people free dining at the end of their stay.:sad1:

I hear that free DDP will be offered to the general public for the dates of Aug 26 to Sept 22, this Thursday the 12th.

I was planning our trip for Sept 23 to the 29th. If the discount is offered for us General Public Folks, will I need to change all my dates or can I just start my vacation on September 22 and it carries over?

Hi there, as long as your arrival date is by 9/22/07 the plan will carry over for upto 10days beyond that date.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter