Another BOG question...

Melissa<3Disney

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone,

So we've been planning and plotting our first Disney family vacay with our little guy. We knew my best friend and our family were going to join us for our last day at Magic Kingdom. I managed to snag a reservation for all 7 of us at Be Our Guest for breakfast at 8:15 (for a 9am opening). Now we found out another one of our friends wants to join us. Of course, a reservation wasn't available for our 8:15 time. But my husband was able to book an 8:40 reservation for our friend. Of course I will keep checking, but my question is will we all be able to enter the park at the same time (8am) even though our reservations are so far apart? And do you have to wait for your reservation to eat or can we all go in and eat together as well?

I don't think it will be a problem as there are so many of you. I doubt they would count you in. In our experience they didn't even check our names on a list before letting us in.

Hey everyone,

So we've been planning and plotting our first Disney family vacay with our little guy. We knew my best friend and our family were going to join us for our last day at Magic Kingdom. I managed to snag a reservation for all 7 of us at Be Our Guest for breakfast at 8:15 (for a 9am opening). Now we found out another one of our friends wants to join us. Of course, a reservation wasn't available for our 8:15 time. But my husband was able to book an 8:40 reservation for our friend. Of course I will keep checking, but my question is will we all be able to enter the park at the same time (8am) even though our reservations are so far apart? And do you have to wait for your reservation to eat or can we all go in and eat together as well?
Yes!

I will tell a different story.

We were checked off of a list. Now, they didn't check ID's, but they did ask our names. And those that had reservations for 8:15 got in earlier than those at 8:30.

I will tell a different story.

We were checked off of a list. Now, they didn't check ID's, but they did ask our names. And those that had reservations for 8:15 got in earlier than those at 8:30.
Once when we had a PPO at Crystal Palace there was such a big line, when they let us in at about 7.55 for 8am ADR they didn't check anyone's names because the park didn't open until 9am so they probably assumed we were all for PPO ADR's. We were tempted to come back another day and do the same thing but not have an ADR and just hang about for photos and enjoy the peace and quiet of Main Street.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter