Another 18 nights RPR, just the two of us & HHN (2015 Trip)

Orlando July 30-Aug 24 Disney and then Universal. Shades of Green for a few nights and then a condo. I have Disney planned but Only the first 2 days of Universal. Winging it for food at UNI first day but will book Mythos for the second. I want to just go with the flow after the 14th except for Sanna the 15th It's our first trip to the darkside

Fantastic!!! I thought you had been to Universal before for some reason.........I must be getting mixed up with someone else.........not unusual for me......lol.......

We always enjoy Mythos, and you have plenty of other choices for your other day that's for sure........I hope you love Universal.........:)

I just finished reading your TR and I loved it! We are staying at RPR when we go in December and will definitely check out a couple of the places you had dinner at. We last went in 2010 and stayed at RPR, but didn't venture offsite at all; this year we plan to take a day or 2 to check out the Eye, food places and just the general Orlando area. Thank you again for just adding so much detail and tidbits in your TR. It really brings the places you've visited to life and it's so enjoyable to read. You can tell how much you love these trips!

Thank you so much, very kind of you to say so..........yep, we adore our time in Orlando, glad to hear it comes through on our trip report.......:thumbsup2

We always enjoy going offsite for various things, especially restaurants that we don't get back home in the UK. And we loved the Orlando Eye........planning to do it during the day again, and at night too for a different perspective of it.........

Once again, glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the kind comments..........and hope you enjoy RPR again this year.........::yes::

Fantastic!!! I thought you had been to Universal before for some reason.........I must be getting mixed up with someone else.........not unusual for me......lol.......

We always enjoy Mythos, and you have plenty of other choices for your other day that's for sure........I hope you love Universal.........:)

Thank you so much, very kind of you to say so..........yep, we adore our time in Orlando, glad to hear it comes through on our trip report.......:thumbsup2

We always enjoy going offsite for various things, especially restaurants that we don't get back home in the UK. And we loved the Orlando Eye........planning to do it during the day again, and at night too for a different perspective of it.........

Once again, glad you enjoyed it and thank you for the kind comments..........and hope you enjoy RPR again this year.........::yes::
THNX

I absolutely LOVE your TR's!!! I've read all of them and b/c of you I've booked my family's first trip for this Oct and we will be in RPR. Your description of the resort and your pictures truly made it seem as though this would be a wonderful resort for us. We aren't doing club level though since we are only doing a 4 day stay. Thank you so much for these TR's as they helpful just as much as they are enjoyable to read :-)

No matter which of schumigirl 's yearly trip reports a person reads, they are all very descriptive and makes you feel like you are following her on the vacation

They give loads of how her days were spent
She also paves the way for any newbie to learn some of the ins and outs that made her vacation so much fun

I absolutely LOVE your TR's!!! I've read all of them and b/c of you I've booked my family's first trip for this Oct and we will be in RPR. Your description of the resort and your pictures truly made it seem as though this would be a wonderful resort for us. We aren't doing club level though since we are only doing a 4 day stay. Thank you so much for these TR's as they helpful just as much as they are enjoyable to read :-)

Why, that is so kind of you to say! Thank you..........I'm glad you enjoyed the trip reports........they are fun to write, so it's nice they are of use to folks now and again.

I truly hope you love RPR.........we were hooked as soon as we walked in the first time. It really is a wonderful resort.........please come back and tell us how much you enjoyed it! And thank you once again for the lovely comments.........:)

No matter which of schumigirl 's yearly trip reports a person reads, they are all very descriptive and makes you feel like you are following her on the vacation

They give loads of how her days were spent
She also paves the way for any newbie to learn some of the ins and outs that made her vacation so much fun

Thank you too Mac, very kind words...............:D

Cannot wait for your 2016 TR to begin!
It's like waiting for a new season of your favorite show!

Your TR's are top notch schumigirl!!

Lol........that did make me smile.........and thank you for the compliment!! That is so nice.......:)

Almost finished sorting out what seems like thousands of pics onto photobucket.........but getting there thanks to my wonderful DS who has helped me immensely..........

Should be starting new trip report over the weekend hopefully...........:thumbsup2

I too am looking forward to another great trip report from schumigirl.
It's the next best thing to being at Universal:flower1:

Woo hoo!!!!

Each year our schumi out does herself with her trip reports

She gets better each year and thrills us!

She should have been a professional writer

Oh, I hope it lives up the expectations...........:eek:
Each of your trippies exceeds each past years reports

You have the knack to top your past reports every time

Since you do some things on your holiday at the spur of the moment,
each of your trips are different and unique

You find new things to do each time you travel

Just think of how much new business you bring in to the offsite places that you n Tom venture to

Following along too! We are 2 adults who are going to stay at RPR for the first time in Feb. So, we are interested in hearing about your stay at RPR. Can't wait for more, great report!

Each of your trippies exceeds each past years reports

You have the knack to top your past reports every time

Since you do some things on your holiday at the spur of the moment,
each of your trips are different and unique

You find new things to do each time you travel

Just think of how much new business you bring in to the offsite places that you n Tom venture to

We do like to roam a little.........this trip we didn't do something's we thought about doing and did something's we didn't expect........but didn't do ridiculous amounts of offsite experiences.......:D but, we had a blast! A relaxing blast though.........lots of resort time.........

Following along too! We are 2 adults who are going to stay at RPR for the first time in Feb. So, we are interested in hearing about your stay at RPR. Can't wait for more, great report!

Thank you for following along..........although this is last year's trip report........but, here's the link to the new one........

http://www.disboards.com/threads/do...hhn-a-2016-trip-report.3554695/#post-56624917

Hope you enjoy reading along with that one.

First time at RPR!!! Oh you'll love it.........truly wonderful hotel.........

FRIDAY 18TH........HHN

Heading down for the boat, we don`t wait long and we`re off.......

i-QFr5r44-X2.jpg

i-frhtjGW-X2.jpg

i-CJDfkZZ-X2.jpg

And good to see work progress on the new NBC restaurant, replacing the missed Nascar......no more Boogity Boogity Boogity Shrimp Dish.....a classic!!!!

i-KFD8TNL-X2.jpg

So as we got off the boat we experienced for the first time in year the general crowds coming in to horror nights......as I said we usually did the Finnegans holding area and usually with our old pal Metro West......but this would be different. So we headed straight to hotel guest entrance which had a queue also......but before we knew it we were heading through the metal detectors and bag check......until the guy in front took off this huge backpack to be searched.....it was bursting at the seams!! So of course we all began heckling (in fun of course) he did laugh but goodness knows what he had in there.......we joked with the security guard and asked if he had his life in there....he said you would be surprised what people bring in. So after that we ambled through and joined the queue for opening.......just at that the fireworks went off and it was open!!! Finally!!

i-nCdfZ8P-X2.jpg

As we went through the gates we were immediately launched upon by several scary as@ed clowns.........they were good.......one annoying thing was the chainsaws......they just seemed out of place with clowns and unnecessary........stick to the chainsaw gangs with them like previous years........it is really still too light to have any real atmosphere yet, but still fun. I heard one woman comment she was really scared........seriously!!!!! Her husband told her to stop being ridiculous.......absolutely......it`s a theme park....what did she think was going to happen......if you don`t think it`s going to be fun......don`t go!!

First scare zone was good but probably my least favourite this year.......but still got some good frights and characters were really into their parts......

i-wt7jFML-X2.jpg

I`m not nervous!!!

We head first to Jack`s 25 year house.......this one was excellent!!!! We waited maybe 10 minutes to get on this one.....regular queue was already building though. Some fantastic scares and the same ones caught me every time we did this house.......the timing was just perfect for me.......I loved this one and ended up in my top 3 at the end. Straight out of there and into Freddy V Jason.....another good one that had some good scares......this is one we went through ultra quickly so I missed some of the scenes I was looking out for. An excellent house that we looked forward to doing again to see what we missed. We missed out AwIL....would go back to that another time as queue looked big already even EP. This was the joy of being able to go so many nights, we could go back to ones where the queue was too long.......so before Body Collectors we went into Twister store and saw some of the amazing props from previous HHN. I knew a few but some were ones we had missed.........really cool to see though

i-csrw8Xh-X2.jpg

i-jTjQcDs-X2.jpg

i-W7TvCJs-X2.jpg

i-ZTKRVH9-X2.jpg

i-GxBm3Bv-X2.jpg

i-qdcs9fx-X2.jpg

Was nice to just see them and remember some of those previous events. But on to Body Collectors......I can`t remember how long the EP queue was but we think it was around 10 minutes, but compared to regular queue it was nothing.....it was long!! Got to the front and I had no idea what to expect from this house at all.........wow......I was blown away by it all......even Tom mentioned how beautiful the façade was and eerily quite authentic.........this house was full of jumps from beginning to end.....loved it, Tom got some of the biggest laughs ever in this house from me......I still get surprised all the time.......didn`t want this house to end actually......till we got to the end............I froze big time......I am terrified (not proud of it) of little people. And at the end was a proper little person. I truly freaked out and if Tom hadn`t shoved me and propelled me out I`d still be stood there!!! Said I wouldn`t do that house again.....I did though.......one of the police officers asked me if was ok.......lol........said I was fine....loved being scared but when it`s something you have a phobia of.....bit different. But what an amazing house........I think that house was the best overall when we spoke about it later.

Wandered through Psychoscareapy zone......this was so good......one of my favourite houses from few years ago, so I hoped the scare zone was as good.......it wasn`t scary as such, but so much fun and again TM seriously were amazing getting into character.......

i-ZC77kvW-X2.jpg

i-GhvPcfs-X2.jpg

i-CWcrvZd-X2.jpg

i-CxQ2NL7-X2.jpg

And the much loved Blood bag nurses......sadly this was going to be the last year we saw these ladies dressed this way........

i-P8SQct3-X2.jpg

I swear I have my husband with me.......he loves taking pictures and he usually ends up with the camera....hoping to capture me being scared witless....or silent!!!! It was really hot tonight......big change from last years opening night when we got drenched......so this was nice, but we knew we were not going to be late as first day can drain us.......but we wandered around to Insidious which one one I was really looking forward to as was Tom.....it`s one of our favourite movies. Walking through a couple of scare zones on the way.....

i-3jpbCx7-X2.jpg

i-pKpWW3K-X2.jpg

i-JLL94Ls-X2.jpg

SA were brilliant posing for pictures this year.....best year I can remember getting so many pics of roaming SA......but we were at Insidious now and regular queue was already 70 minutes.......we got on in 10 minutes.......it brought back memories of the queue for the Myers house last year, it was 90 minutes almost immediately.......but again this house was exceptional.......missed the scares first visit except the ones at the end......wow that was spooky.......again, the cast are just amazing in all these houses. This was a top 5 house without doubt.

Although it was fairly early we were feeling the heat and tiredness was creeping in a bit........I never complain about the heat however warm as we wait all year for it........but it can creep up on you sometimes. So we wandered back to head out of the park knowing we would get them all done other nights......Insidious queue was now 90 minutes apparently when we came out. Thanked our lucky stars for EP every time.

Walked past Simpsons area and through to Evil Roots scare zone........this looked so good......

i-fXkPqxk-X2.jpg

i-XgCJcxP-X2.jpg

Pumpkinhead guy is an old favourite of ours from previous years......first year we went I thought he was a prop and stood beside him for a picture......when Tom took picture he slowly moved his head and I ran and screamed quicker and louder than I knew I could....lol......so definitely a favourite!!!

i-MRQB4SG-X2.jpg

i-tfWNxgB-X2.jpg

i-p48Stht-X2.jpg

I’m very disappointed in reading your post. I’ve always enjoyed your reports until your comments about little people. Parents of children with dwarfism don’t want to hear that you have a phobia. Even if you aren’t proud of it, you shouldn’t say it. Disgusting!

More in next post..........

@maggymd

You are entitled to your thoughts and opions and in this day and age of enlightenment, so am I.

Sharing thoughts on things people have phobias about has never been taboo and neither should it be. If you don`t think people shouldn`t be allowed to share fears and phobias, well that`s a shame.

You may think me speaking of a genuine phobia disgusting, I`m ok with that.

Please put me on ignore as I`m sure you should, that`s what I do with people I find disgusting or simply don`t like.

Have a wonderful day.

@maggymd

You are entitled to your thoughts and opions and in this day and age of enlightenment, so am I.

Sharing thoughts on things people have phobias about has never been taboo and neither should it be. If you don`t think people shouldn`t be allowed to share fears and phobias, well that`s a shame.

You may think me speaking of a genuine phobia disgusting, I`m ok with that.

Please put me on ignore as I`m sure you should, that`s what I do with people I find disgusting or simply don`t like.

Have a wonderful day.
Having a phobia against a person with a genetic difference is wrong. Having a brother with severe disabilities, I watched people treat him like a circus act. Would you post about having a phobia against a certain race? My point is, by saying you have a phobia against an entire group of people on a forum that includes people of short stature, is hurtful. Right now parents are having children that may have dwarfism and are finding out that people have phobias of their innocent children.

Again, have a wonderful day.
Wow, I though you would be more open to someone pointing out how hurtful your comment was. I understand having a phobia. What I don’t understand is why say that on a forum of people that enjoy your trip reports. I like reading about your trips and friendships you have built on here. It was just surprising when I read that you have a fear of an entire group of people that look different from you. Not trying to be nasty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter